DeLaurence Decks - anyone know the value?

truelighth

Yes, yours is definately the orange version. As for the price, it is hard to say. I can only base myself on the prices I have seen on Ebay the last years and there I have seen the orange DeLaurence sell between 50 to 100 dollars usually. Sometimes they even go for more, but Ebay is fickle like that. I just looked and I paid 48 dollars for mine, but that was years ago.

coredil

@karen0205
In case you want to get rid of your deck, please PM me, I always wanted this deck!

Best regards

Le Fanu

coredil said:
@karen0205
In case you want to get rid of your deck, please PM me, I always wanted this deck!

Best regards

Damn, I was trying to be discreet and not say that! LOL. You beat me to it!

From the outset, I wondered if this thread was a prelude to trading!!

karen0205

Le Fanu said:
Damn, I was trying to be discreet and not say that! LOL. You beat me to it!

From the outset, I wondered if this thread was a prelude to trading!!

Hi LeFanu, no, it wasn't a prelude to a trade, I really didn't know how much it was worth.
I've seen them go for over $200 on ebay, it was the orange, and I didn't know
how to tell which deck this was.

I'm not that familiar with it.

k

truelighth

karen0205 said:
I've seen them go for over $200 on ebay, it was the orange, and I didn't knowhow to tell which deck this was

This is why I said it is hard to say what they are worth. I have mostly seen them go for around 60 to 100. But I have also seen DeLaurence decks sell for over 200. It is really hard to say. Sometimes it depends on the timing I think and how much in demand it is at that moment. In general, the yellow one goes for the most $$, then the orange, then the red.