Diary of Broken Soul

sacredashes

:D I just received a PM from a dear, dear friend and she mentioned that she was considering getting an extra copy... to trim. Being the sweetheart that she is; she asked me not to scream, squeak, gasp... turn green :laugh:

Well, I thought its a brilliant idea. In fact, I thought it would be the ideal solution to those of you who may not like the borders, the slits or the letterings at the corner of the cards.

Trimming off the borders could possibly heighten intuitive readings, imo, because there is nothing left to distract the reader... and it would make the deck small enough to carry around.

Just something I wanted to share here because the idea is a viable one for those of you who may end up not liking the house of cards feature that comes with the borders. ;)

:heart:
Ash

divinemsm

I was considering buying another deck as well, just to stow away because I totally plan on wearing out one. *Mimicking the Squeeeee!! of thorshammer*
Will post when they arrive. Should be any day. Yay!!!

Wendywu

MINE CAME :heart: :party: :laugh: :heart:

First impression - there is sooo much to this deck. I can't begin to sum up in just a few minutes - this is an incredibly deep deck.....

Thank you Ash :)

There was a feeling of "oomph" as if I was thumped straight in the gut (yes, I have been - I know what it feels like IRL) - an immediate and strong emotional gut response....

sacredashes

Wendywu said:
....Thank you Ash :)

Hug... You are most welcome, Wendy :heart:

Wendywu said:
....There was a feeling of "oomph" as if I was thumped straight in the gut (yes, I have been - I know what it feels like IRL) - an immediate and strong emotional gut response....

Had to google IRL :laugh:.....Yep... that sounds like them alright... :D

You know, Davina and I were at the back-stage, scheming... }) We were going to post up pictures on how to use the interlocking cards, just in case you guys were afraid you would ruin them when you tried to build the house.

The printer was very helpful when he showed me how it works. His kid, his workers all had a field day messing around with it till he put a stop to that and took it all down. It was eating into his productivity chart, I suppose... :D

Anyway, will get hubby to take some pictures and have them emailed to Davina so she can up-load it here. I'll also try showing it in a simple tarot spread coz it can get quite intense. Also, the house is not one of the methods you want to use for speed readings (10 - 15 minutes) because you can get stuck in that place for a long, long time...

But if you want to build a house to de-stress... then go all the way with as many cards as you like in any direction you feel like going.. I find it can be quite therapeutic.

:heart:
Ash

P.S: When the rest of you get your decks, would you please, please let me know about it? Did it arrive in good condition? How you find it... your feedback (+ or -) would be very much appreciated :heart:

**Seeker*13*... You've got PM
**LotusSong... Don't stress over it. I'll wait for you... ;)

schmedrake

Still not here in the east coast of the USA. But if it has arrived on the west coast of GB, then it should just be a matter of days!

shadowdancer

Wendy, you may have hit onto something of relevance with your reaction. I will not go on for long as I seriously have to head out to a charity event shortly but I will say openly I believe Ash was channelled through in some way when she produced this deck.
I also believe in the right hands, and with the right intent it could open the usuer up to some amazing experiences, perhaps a little over and above what they usually experience.

WHy do I say this? I have studied the deck intently to create the LWB and the text for readings. I know it very well now :D I have also done daily draws. When I wrote the LWB it was in a style very alien to how I usually write or think. It also took just a matter days. The poem I wrote took 40 minutes, and is one of my best ones. (Usually I agonise over them for two hours or so).

Will leave it at that as I don't want people to think I am barking or out with the fairies. It is just my perception and that is coming from as down to earth a scorpio lass as you can get! :)

Davina

LotusSong

It's nice to know I'm not the only one that feels that way. When I look at the images online, I feel both like I'm about to cry and like that one time in elementary school when I had the wind knocked out of me. It's like I'm breathing, breathing, but getting no air. By this time next week, I should have enough money. If the deck arrives before Christmas, it will tie for the second best early Christmas present I've ever gotten. :heart: (Tied with my college acceptance letter, 'cause decks are just as important as going to college right? XP)

Tansey Ella

I'm in central USA and not here yet. Will send up flairs when it arrives.

thorhammer

Davina - I don't think you're barking with the fairies :D not at all. I think Ash was channelling, too, in the same way that I believe (and will declare long and loud) that my Froud's Faeries are real.

I only have one deck I feel that way about. The second should be arriving next week :D

\m/ Kat

divinemsm

same here, Tansey!! I eyed my post person putting mail in my mailboxtoday and heald my breath until they left. Bills, what a let down!!
I think that is really what drew me to this deck, that moment when I saw them for the first time and was just blown away by their depth. It really did take my breath away because I knew that I had found something that I was going to be able to connect with on a whole new level, different than the other decks that I have.
Anxiously staring at my mail box. My daughter threatened to wrap it if she gets to it first and put it under the tree. I think I would loose my mind!!