Diary of Broken Soul

Tansey Ella

Ok Ash you got a Pm.

sacredashes

Tansey Ella said:
Ok Ash you got a Pm.

At the risk of sounding totally perverted (which I am NOT, btw)... }) I think they're talking to you in their own way.. **ROFL** Its cute though... awkward but cute..

:heart:
Ash

sacredashes

victoria.star said:
I love Big Fish!! What a wonderful film!
I love your story telling, Ash.
Diary is coming, Diary is coming! :) :)

Love that movie too.. Love all of Tim Burton's movies :D
Thank you, Victoria :heart: ... I'm sure there will be more tales to tell when others share their experiences too ;)

Golden Moon

Where can I buy the 78 Card Deck? and how much is it?

divinemsm

See now, I didn't see anything,Tansey, that was scandalous in that card. More of a lifting of the veil.
The 4 waiting are pieces of a soul waiting to be revived, like the tree they stand around... the Tree of Life left to go barren and to waste. Each time we allow our hearts and souls to be broken, we loose something of ourselves. But, these pieces don't really just go away. They haunt us, what we were or could have been, should have been, what is missing of ourselves so that we may be whole. They are Woman, Mother, Daughter, Lover-- all waiting to find a way to be One. The veil has been lifted and we can no longer hide from the truth.
Just my spin on it and I am so totally using this card as part of the deck. I am going to LOVE working with this deck. Just the cover card had the wheels spinning, so I can only imagine what the rest of the cards will do!!

Tansey Ella

It is not scandalous , it is just something I saw as soon as I clicked on the title card link.
Ash, Davina said she could see it too. :)

shadowdancer

so as to put the rest of us out of our misery, can the first to receive their decks post here? Will be able to gauge from that how long parcels are taking to arrive :)

Stay happy

Davina

LotusSong

*rubs hands together* If things keep going the way they have been, I'll have enough money to order a copy soon. I cannot wait!

thorhammer

Awesomely, I got another parcel from Singapore a little while ago, and it only took a few days to get here to Perth :D So I'm hoping that my Diary will be here early next week! Squeeeeee!

\m/ Kat

Dusk Till Dawn

I just ordered my Copy! Happy Dance.....