Ellis decK - 3rd Edition

gregory

UMMMMM OK - thanks. Preorder discount is over, so I have time...

Serenia

I just checked their website and saw that the regular version with standard cardstock is available now!

Maan

I am so tempted. But i have the second edition. Ivwish i could find a comparison picture of the two versions . Anyone who is willing and able to post a picture of the two versions together?

Morwenna

I don't have any edition, but today I really looked at the images and I've been enabled! Any edition will do! :D

rwcarter

I am so tempted. But i have the second edition. Ivwish i could find a comparison picture of the two versions . Anyone who is willing and able to post a picture of the two versions together?
If you're still around Maan, is there any specific card you'd like to see from the second and third versions? I have had both editions sitting here by my computer for months.

Rodney

agviz

I have the premium plastic version, and I have wondered what the images of the premium and regular would look like side-by-side. Is there any difference at all? If so - and if anyone has both - might it be possible to show side-by-side comparisons of a few cards?

rwcarter

I only have the premium 3rd edition, not the regular. Hopefully someone else has both and can post pics.

agviz

I've emailed Taylor and asked if he might show side-by-side examples, and perhaps post them here. That is, if there's a visual difference.

Hemera

I just ordered the regular one since it looks like the plastic "buttah" deck has already sold out? :bugeyed:
(But since I´m planning to trim the white borders off it´s probably best to start with the regular paper version. A "buttah" deck might be more difficult to trim?)

agviz

Too bad the premium is sold out. You might be right about trimming the plastic version. I've never done that. I would trust a rotary paper cutter over scissors for that, but gee I don't know how well that would work either. If you do trim the paper, please post pictures!