Experimenting with choosing a focus card

Bonny

Hey K,

Have had a bizarre day.

The 'new love' has become elusive.

Q. Why? (Did he cut out of our arrangement to move in together?)

Was it because of C (my ex)?

Kurenai

Can you see whats coming up in my love life the next 3 months ?

So obviously the "heart" card will be the focus for this this spread. I got:

book-clover-heart-crossroad-birds

Looks like in the recent past you've had some sort of an unexpected breakthrough with a love interest. Something was hidden then came to light, and it seems to have been fun, casual dating sort of thing. However, in the future I see that the two of you might have to make a decision. Or, it could be that you two might talk of going in separate directions. Either way, you two will definitely communicate about it.

WolfSwan

Hey,
It could mean someone else, but usually when the "man" card comes up for me it's a person from the past, or a person who is already in your life. If it is newcomer, the "rider" will come up in the reading. However, I am not a lenormand expert by any means, so there's a good chance that I could be wrong. But let's see what happens, and keep me updated.

Alas no one new on the scene! I'll keep you posted :)

Kurenai

Hey K,

Have had a bizarre day.

The 'new love' has become elusive.

Q. Why? (Did he cut out of our arrangement to move in together?)

Was it because of C (my ex)?

Hey Bonny,
Sorry to hear that. While I am not good with third party reading, let me look into it for you.
The focus of this deck is the "scythe."

child-stork-scythe-clover-mountain

So, it does seem like the cards are telling me of a new beginning that did seem promising and that was improving with time. The last combination "clover-mountain" tells me that there this blockage might continue for a bit. The luck and happiness is blocked.

When I asked why, I got:

clouds-key-letter

Again, I am not good with third party readings, but this might not have anything to do with you. I think he has received some sort of a message regarding an important situation in his life, which has thrown a cloud of uncertainty.

Bonny

Hey Bonny,
Sorry to hear that. While I am not good with third party reading, let me look into it for you.
The focus of this deck is the "scythe."

child-stork-scythe-clover-mountain

So, it does seem like the cards are telling me of a new beginning that did seem promising and that was improving with time. The last combination "clover-mountain" tells me that there this blockage might continue for a bit. The luck and happiness is blocked.

When I asked why, I got:

clouds-key-letter

Again, I am not good with third party readings, but this might not have anything to do with you. I think he has received some sort of a message regarding an important situation in his life, which has thrown a cloud of uncertainty.

Thanks Kurenai!

It's interesting to see the cards in this...
It was a great new beginning. I don't know what the message was. But thank-you - I'll try not to think of negatively as it feels better to just think positive anyhow.

Thanks for saying it may not have had anything to do with me ...

When you ace time, may I ask what the likely direction is for the situation with P I a longer term?

(Say the next month)?

All good - I'll just trust Grace and let go ...

Blessings,

B:)

pageofswords9110

So obviously the "heart" card will be the focus for this this spread. I got:

book-clover-heart-crossroad-birds

Looks like in the recent past you've had some sort of an unexpected breakthrough with a love interest. Something was hidden then came to light, and it seems to have been fun, casual dating sort of thing. However, in the future I see that the two of you might have to make a decision. Or, it could be that you two might talk of going in separate directions. Either way, you two will definitely communicate about it.
This makes sense. I met a guy and we were casually dating having fun. Up until recently for some reason he thinks i have a bf. So he may decide that he doesnt want to date anymore. Hes bacoming a little more distant each day.

Could you see if my financial situation will improve soon. I have enough for bills but i have had some unexpected expenses come out of nowhere. Do you see a better paying job on my horizon ?

Kurenai

Thanks Kurenai!

It's interesting to see the cards in this...
It was a great new beginning. I don't know what the message was. But thank-you - I'll try not to think of negatively as it feels better to just think positive anyhow.

Thanks for saying it may not have had anything to do with me ...

When you ace time, may I ask what the likely direction is for the situation with P I a longer term?

(Say the next month)?

Blessings,

(Say the next month)?

Blessings,

Hey Bonny, so I asked what was in store for you and P in April. I got:

snake-key-woman-mice-bear (base: heart)

Hmmm... First of all, it's interesting that two female cards showed up in this reading (three if you count the bear card). But I don't feel that there's another woman in P's life. The focus card is the "woman," which is of course you Bonny. This tells me that the situations will revolve around you, and that you have more control over the situation than you initially thought.

The first combination, "snake-key," indicates that there is some sort of a solution to a tricky situation... Also, "snake" means wise woman or a working woman, so I think in this case it means you as well. So in the recent past it seems like meeting P has given you a solution to a problem you were having.

The last combination, "mice-bear," indicates that you will feel some stress and anxiety, or perhaps more likely, anxiety in building this relationship (whether it be love or friendship).

At the base of the deck is the "heart" card, which I see as something more than friendship coming into fruition.

Bonny

Hey Bonny, so I asked what was in store for you and P in April. I got:

snake-key-woman-mice-bear (base: heart)

Hmmm... First of all, it's interesting that two female cards showed up in this reading (three if you count the bear card). But I don't feel that there's another woman in P's life. The focus card is the "woman," which is of course you Bonny. This tells me that the situations will revolve around you, and that you have more control over the situation than you initially thought.

The first combination, "snake-key," indicates that there is some sort of a solution to a tricky situation... Also, "snake" means wise woman or a working woman, so I think in this case it means you as well. So in the recent past it seems like meeting P has given you a solution to a problem you were having.

The last combination, "mice-bear," indicates that you will feel some stress and anxiety, or perhaps more likely, anxiety in building this relationship (whether it be love or friendship).

At the base of the deck is the "heart" card, which I see as something more than friendship coming into fruition.

Thanks K,

I'm not sure what's ahead but I've got a feeling to let it go with P. Atleast for awhile.
Thanks for this reading. Hopefully things will just even out and be better of their own accord. I wish him well.
The anxiety regarding that is very clear .

No there isn't any other womsn there at present.
Thanks again!