Fellings - Temperance+Moon??

iness

Moon as the higher vibration of the High Priestess is mystery and invisible power or motherhood all of which are signified by the HP.

yes, that is very interesting and makes sense... never looked at it that way...

Based on the "humours" theory, I see Temperance more as mixing the 4 humours, but never achieving an equal ratio or a balance. Sort of like life itself. Balance is the still point...stasis or death. It is seldom actually achieved in the biological world....even in Justice. Still, it is in the seeking it that we make our adjustments and pull our mentality and our lives back together. Like water seeking it's level Nature seeks balance. The day it is actually achieved however, the water stagnates and life ends. Entropy is death. So, that is the message of Temperance....the mixing of the contents of the two jugs never ceases...she never puts them down and says, okay, that's it.The journey in life never ends, until it ends.

that is totally true, life is always dynamic, always changing... even if it changes to more of the same it is still changing... and in reality you can never go back to what you were yesterday :)

Ruby Jewel

yes, that is true... and that is also why sometimes many of them make sense... and sometimes also they make sense even though they are contradicting each other :)

This reminds me of the quote by Thoreau (or maybe Emerson) who said, "Do I contradict myself? Well, then, I contradict myself. Life has many facets." Contradiction is an integral part of "seeking" the balance.

iness

This reminds me of the quote by Thoreau (or maybe Emerson) who said, "Do I contradict myself? Well, then, I contradict myself." Contradiction is an integral part of "seeking" the balance.

totally agree :)

Ruby Jewel

that is totally true, life is always dynamic, always changing... even if it changes to more of the same it is still changing... and in reality you can never go back to what you were yesterday :)

My dad said that to me once when I was very small, but I never quite understood what he meant until I got older: **when you go back, it's not there anymore. It changed.**

iness

My dad said that to me once when I was very small, but I never quite understood what he meant until I got older: **when you go back, it's not there anymore. It changed.**

yes! :)
very very good!