First 22 finished cards of my own deck

Langustl

Thanx, carbon !

It doesn´t matter, that it has been said before. I don´t get enough of hearing it;) ! Well, and about the work. The work is finished. I hope to get a publisher soon. :love:

Catmoon

I want to finish the explanations of my Major Arkanas. ...
...One card is still left to explain, the World

Still missing...
I would love to have your take on that one also, just to complete the set.

Catmoon

Buy the deck :D
AhAh Gregory you're so funny... LOL
I bought the deck already!!!! And by the way I'm pretty much in love with it!!!!!!!!!
That's why I've been following closely the wonderful take of Langustl.
For instance:
In the LWB The Fool says:
Meanining: Openess, innocence, impatiality, confidence, curiosity, spontaneity, zest for life, adventure
Shadow: Naivety, stupidity, recklessness, thoughtness, imaturity, lacking consciousness, chaos
The take of Langustl was:
This card was the second I painted. I don´t use persons on the cards, except on the person-cards as there will be king, queen, prince and princess of each element. So you only see the hand of the fool, holding a wand. This is a symbol for his fire, which drives him to discover the world. The water and the fishes stand for the feeling, on which his decisions are based, in my opinion. What you also see are the butterflies. (*lol, I sit here with my dictionary, good English lesson) These I chose for his thoughts and ideas, what he got a lot, I think. The fool acts spontaneously, this is good for daring things without prejudice, but you can see the sword hidden behind the green. When will he see it? It is the energy, he got the least of all. And so some day he may hit a border.

As you can see, I loved his take very much...
His takes, as his deck, are so colorful... So unique!!!!!!
That why we love it and him!!!! :D

Catmoon

Thank you, Gregory, for the youtube link. What a gem!!!!!
It's so breath taking to study the deck on the author words ;)
Back to youtube.

gregory

It shows up in trading here from time to time, and I think Langustl may still have a few to sell.

garmonbozia

It shows up in trading here from time to time, and I think Langustl may still have a few to sell.

You're right, he did. Thanks gregory!

Langustl said that I could let others know that he still has some available in case anyone else is interested in purchasing a copy.

gregory

I iz the ENABLER from HELL })

Glad to be of service :D