Happy Tarot by Lo Scarabeo

khatsar

I MUST HAVE THIS. I don't usually like cute decks but eeeeeeee

Sar

I ordered it today, I am so excited.

himemiko

Got the last one in the metaphysical store I go to today and it is sickeningly adorable. I love it. It's so happy and has the lightest energy, even the more "darker" cards of a deck! Definitely going to play around with this one to give my regular decks a break.

DaughterOfDanu

I just got a copy in today. While I can't see myself working with it as much as I have been the Wild Unknown, I feel like it would be fun to use for super lighthearted readings- though I don't doubt its ability to pack a punch. I own a copy of the Hello Kitty Tarot and that one has given some amazing readings for people at pivotal points in their lives.

I think for now I will be using it for my morning readings thanks to the sweet words at the back of the box "Happiness changes the world. Every morning is a brand new day: just perfect to be happy." It does seem like the perfect kind of deck and art to start the day with.

Glass Owl

I just got a copy in today. While I can't see myself working with it as much as I have been the Wild Unknown, I feel like it would be fun to use for super lighthearted readings- though I don't doubt its ability to pack a punch. I own a copy of the Hello Kitty Tarot and that one has given some amazing readings for people at pivotal points in their lives.

I think for now I will be using it for my morning readings thanks to the sweet words at the back of the box "Happiness changes the world. Every morning is a brand new day: just perfect to be happy." It does seem like the perfect kind of deck and art to start the day with.

I have thought about buying this deck so many times since I first posted about it. However, I have a sizable tarot collection and I feared that I wouldn't get around to using it really. So I pretty much wrote it off but my daughter saw some of the card images and is over the moon with it so I think I will have to buy it for her very soon. And really, how could a mom not give her daughter a deck that is just so sweet?:)

Sar

I actually love this deck. It gives wonderful readings. :heart:

reall

just got price drop info for this deck from my fav BD!:))
still resisting temptation,,, resisting,,,, resisting,,, ;)))

Celtictarot

I preordered the deck and got a bag. Love it!!

feynrir

I just ordered this deck today; have thought about getting it so many times and have had a splurgy weekend, so I suppose now's as good a time as any. Does anyone still like to read with this one? Anymore impressions or stories to share? :)

Sigrdrifa

I realised just now the people on the box are the fool, magician, high priestess and empress, but in different poses than on the cards :)