Homemade oracle card readings for feedback

nh786

Hi there!
Is M an ex or someone new?
I had to pull two cards to give you insight.
I pulled "sleepless nights" and "willing to put in effort". These are telling me that M probably thinks a lot about you. Maybe even dream about you. For some reason his thoughts about you keep him up and he wants to put in some king of effort. Does any of this make sense to you?

Yes it makes sense. We were just getting to know each other but all of a sudden he went cold so i have stopped making any effort at all now. Maybe that's affecting him as he may want me to chase but i'm not going to be doing that!

Thanks a lot :)

Can i ask another? What are M's intentions towards me?

Libertya

it helps actually but everytime i try to not think of him there is something that brings me close to him.
cAn i ask 1 more?

i heard love is prohibited in the studio, could you see if this is really a problem or not?

Ok. I pulled the card "yes, he wants you". I definitely think that T is worried about breaking the rules. The cards are saying that he does want you. I think the studio is holding him back. Do you have any communication with him outside of the studio? Have you ever asked him about his feelings towards you?

Libertya

Yes it makes sense. We were just getting to know each other but all of a sudden he went cold so i have stopped making any effort at all now. Maybe that's affecting him as he may want me to chase but i'm not going to be doing that!

Thanks a lot :)

Can i ask another? What are M's intentions towards me?

Ok. I had to pull two cards for you because I was a little confused.
I pulled "dishonest" and "Wants to talk." He definitely wants to communicate with you. Maybe he wants to clear up something that may not have been true. Or maybe he wants to confess to something that was dishonest. The other interpretation I can think of is him maybe deceiving you in some way. But that's the worse case scenario. What do you think is the deal with his intentions? I hope some of this makes sense.

Liralen

Hello Libertya,

may I ask another question?

I keep wondering what it is that X wants to tell me. Could you pull a clarifying card for me?

Thanks a lot :).

nh786

Ok. I had to pull two cards for you because I was a little confused.
I pulled "dishonest" and "Wants to talk." He definitely wants to communicate with you. Maybe he wants to clear up something that may not have been true. Or maybe he wants to confess to something that was dishonest. The other interpretation I can think of is him maybe deceiving you in some way. But that's the worse case scenario. What do you think is the deal with his intentions? I hope some of this makes sense.

Hmm, maybe he has as he did say he would get in touch but he did not. I did briefly message to ask how they are, they responded and i acknowledged their message but again they are avoiding. So maybe they have done/said something dishonest or that in itself may be the dishonesty, not getting back to me when they said they would. Could be that they want to talk but i'm not really making any effort as they didn't. So, good!

Thank you :)

Libertya

Hello Libertya,

may I ask another question?

I keep wondering what it is that X wants to tell me. Could you pull a clarifying card for me?

Thanks a lot :).

Hi again!
Ok. I pulled the straightforward "he feels sorry" card. Does this resonate with you? I feel that X may be wanting to open up to you that he is sorry for something. Perhaps give you an apology. I don't think I can explain it any better than that. :) Do you know if there's anything for him to be sorry for? You mentioned that he said some mean things to you. I think now he feels sorry and is definitely going to let you know. You will have to message me if he does apologize anytime soon. I hope this helped!

Dartellus

Hey again!
Is this person someone you are currently talking to?
The "forgiveness" card popped up. Perhaps you may know what this means. Is there something that has been forgiven between the two of you? Or something that needs to be forgiven? Forgiveness is the current energy my cards are showing me.

Hiya!

THis is interesting...she is someone that kinda likes that people follow her "orders" and i kinda think she was a bit sad when i didn't done somethings that she wanted. :laugh:
But this makes sense, i got the feeling that she was feeling sad because of me...

Can i ask another one?
And Roberta M, what is the current energy between us?

Thanks again!

Liralen

Hi again!
Ok. I pulled the straightforward "he feels sorry" card. Does this resonate with you? I feel that X may be wanting to open up to you that he is sorry for something. Perhaps give you an apology. I don't think I can explain it any better than that. :) Do you know if there's anything for him to be sorry for? You mentioned that he said some mean things to you. I think now he feels sorry and is definitely going to let you know. You will have to message me if he does apologize anytime soon. I hope this helped!

Hello Libertya, he definitely said things that were mean, perhaps he really does feel sorry now. I won't see him again soon, but if he does apologize, I'll let you know :)!

Thank you very much, this was very helpful :)!

Libertya

Hiya!

THis is interesting...she is someone that kinda likes that people follow her "orders" and i kinda think she was a bit sad when i didn't done somethings that she wanted. :laugh:
But this makes sense, i got the feeling that she was feeling sad because of me...

Can i ask another one?
And Roberta M, what is the current energy between us?

Thanks again!
Hi there!
Ok. This kind of a private card, but the "Wants to have sex" card came up.
This can mean that either you or Roberta M May have wanted something serious but it never happened. This can also mean that maybe she still to this day secretly longs for some intimacy with you. This is based on the current energy. I'm not sure if you still talk to her, but someone wants intimacy here. You will have to let me know if this makes sense! :)

Leandra88

Hello! May I sit? I would like to ask what PF's intentions are towards me? He is a new romantic interest. Thanks :)