I can suddenly read tarot cards!

petrina_678

I have been reading tarot cards on and off for the last few months. I am kind of still a begginer to them anyway,I have the robin wood tarot deck and i was reading with them last night. All along I have been using a book for the meaning of the cards,and suddenly last night I could read the cards just by looking at them! It was amazing!

Has anyone else experienced this before?

Piper

Yep, its amazing when you can get through that blockage.

Mimers

Very cool Petrina. This is what happens when you let yourself go. Don't stop now. Keep it up and you will get better and better as your confidence grows.

I did not really have this moment. Mine was more gradual. I just realized one day that I wasn't referring to my journal any more. It was great.

Wandlimb

This happened to me a few months ago. I was doing a reading about my relationship and something just *clicked* in my mind. The cards I drew for the present situation were nothing like reality, if you went by the LWB, but I just understood all of a sudden. That spread said some very nice things about the future too... :)

celticnoodle

way to go petrina! keep it up---you'll get better with each reading.

cherryberry

yeah, and thats just too cool!! I had that recently as well :) and I am a Newbie also, so I am still getting excited when that happens :)

Not for all spreads but every now and then I get a 'strong' feeling regarding a detail on a card or a link between 2 cards, which nevre occured to me before and then it is spot on :) Doesn't happen all the time though...eieiei..

All the best for you petrina!! Enjoy the journey :D

Miren

That's really awesome, petrina! :D That sometimes happens with my readings...other times I just have to think for a while.

Welcome to AT!

Simone

Hi and welcome petrina! Congrats on your newly discovered abilities!

Just a little note to advise everyone that this thread is being moved to the Talking Tarot area - just follow the redirection arrow to join us there ;)

Best
Simone
co-Moderator, Using Tarot Cards

Alissa

Tarot satori... it's amazing alright. :D

Good luck to you on your path, and may you see many, many more things in your deck as you travel.

Uma

Intuition

Isn't it wonderful how we can all do this? We don't need an intermediary person and it costs nothing?

What works best for me is getting centered and having a really clear question in my mind first before I draw a card. Quite often I will guess what the answer will be before I get it and when that happens I go into a flow of question and answer, question and answer, question and answer that goes faster and faster and faster and the cards become like I am talking to somebody. This is channeling from our own source of wisdom within. It's a wonderful practice...and it can and should continue even when you put down the cards and go about your day. Answers will continue to come to you through other objects, people, situations... In fact I will sometimes get to a point where enough is enough already. Thank you Universe, but I have a lot to process now!

love & light,
Uma