I can suddenly read tarot cards!

Chiara

Congradulations!

It still amazes me that I am constantly surprised that I can read the cards. Sometimes I take the first look at the spread and say to myself that this makes no sense at all and then by the end I can't understand why I didn't see it at first. Other times it is instant as soon as the first card is drawn.

Amanda B

Yay!

That is exciting! My experience has been more gradual, with a few strong moments of knowing exactly what the cards meant without having to look at a book. Occasionally a meaning would jump out at me. But mostly I used the books. Until one day I realized I could just do it. I still use the books - they almost always add something that I missed. But I am comfortable without them, too, to do readings for others without feeling like I'm going to get a spread and have to run away crying because I have no idea what it means! For a while, I would do Celtic Cross only, over and over and over. I've recently become enamoured of the three-card spread. I thought it wouldn't be detailed enough, but it just always seems so right-on, so to the point. Anyway, happy trails to you, enjoy the journey!