I can suddenly read tarot cards!

Annabelle

Congratulations Petrina!!!! Yes, I remember when that first happened to me, too - when I laid out a spread and looked down and UNDERSTOOD the cards without reaching for the book. It's quite an exciting feeling . . .

sweet_intuition

Dear Petrina

Congratulations on experiencing this magical and mystical feeling of beign able to read the cards. May your journey through the 78 mysteries bear fruit. It's a special gift you have, use it wisely :)

ana luisa

Way to go Petrina! It really is a wonderful feeling being able to "know" things without the need for books. Next quick is to look at a card and get a hunch that goes totally against the usual meaning and say to yourself: I don´t care if this card means new begginings. It clearly means a trip here!!

enjoy the ride!

Sar

Congratulations darling!

petrina_678

thank you everyone for being so friendly and welcoming!

I will keep on reading and keep on getting better..

Thanks once again!

WalesWoman

It's so amazing isn't it, when suddenly it clicks and you aren't struggling or reaching for a book!

Congratulations, you are a tarot reader!

SunChariot

Yes, I remember that feeling, the first time I had it. It's totally magical. And I am very happy to see you going through that. May all your new experiences in Tarot be full of that magic feeling.

Bar

geministar

Congratulations Petrina!!

I cant really say that Ive had that experience. I usually always have to consult my books and even if I think I can understand a card I still consult my book because I dont have full confidence.

petrina_678

I have started doing readings for close friends and family so that i could practice more( for free of course!)
And I must say they are going pretty well! YAY! lol

Mordraenen

That very thing happened to me a few months back. I get together with other (Pagan) women every couple of weeks, very informal mind you. Anyway, we all decide on a topic for discussion before the next meeting, and one of us usually researches that topic and then presents on it. It just so happened that the person who was going to present couldn't make it due to weather, and I had just happened to have brought my brand-new Llewellyn deck, with me.

I volunteered to do it, since I seemed to know more than anyone else there. I went through the Majors, explaining each one, then the minors, and it hit me (ouch), I could read the cards! Our friend who couldn't make it suddenly showed up, and was impressed by my knowledge, and asked me to do a reading for her, on the spot, and I did it!!

I was so excited, I couldn't sleep that night.

Congratulations!