I NAIBI di G.VACCHETTA

Sheri

Baroli said:
Now you may agree with me or not, but I personally think that if you would like to learn to read intuitively, get a deck that is not in your language. All you have are the symbols, the colors, the positions of the cards, the body language of the people and/or animals in the card, every possible thing you can look at. I just got from Alida (shameless plug) I NAIBI di G. VACCHETTA in the mail today. It is an Italian deck and absolutely delicious in my opinion. No LWB folks, well there is one, but it's all in Italian :laugh: Just a lovely deck in a box. I am studying the cards and will be doing reading with this deck soon, I am hoping.

I completely agree with you, Baroli! Several decks I have are in French or Spanish or German - with NO English LWB or books associated with them (Le Grand Tarot Belline, Le Tarot de Belmont, Das Baum Tarot, and the Grimaud TdM to name a few). It is amazingly freeing to read with these decks!

Wow is that Vacchetta beautiful! I might have to get one!!!

:love: valeria

Baroli

Isn't it beautiful??? I was just looking through mine again. Yes, I am an enabler. Tee hee hee :D :D

Baroli

AJ

I cut everything off the Baroque Bohemian Cats deck and it makes it quite special. They did a good job with the cards and you don't need the titles.