Ivan Milat - Backpack Killer

DownUnderNZer

Dream 4: Backpackers.

Family scenarios again...

Not sure what is up with that, but so be it.

1) In a room with all kinds of family members, but it is one aunt or sister or both telling me off and saying I should be cleaning this one bedroom next to us. I'm standing my ground saying I had already done it in the morning and that the boys should do it as they had played in it since then. But no one will listen. I feel it is unfair and remain stubborn.

2) I am a child running about free in the most beautiful dress and this woman wants something from me. I look at her like she is a wicked witch even a wicked step mother. Later, inside this huge room it is in lavender or light purple tones with this princess painted on the wall. Like Disney only not sure if it is a Disney character.

I turn to the woman and say to her you could never truly appreciate what you see...never!

Be back later, but am thinking this might be to do with the Walters girl. A feeling...

DownUnderNZer

As I see it... straight forward on the most part.

One of the girls, Walters I suspect but I could be wrong, may have been a bit at odds with her family as a teen onwards and was a bit head strong when she saw things weren't right In any situation. She would have been the type to cheer on the underdog.

Determined, stubborn and kind of on the outside at least as a teen.

As a child...

A great imagination and likely into fairy tales and all that which is how it should be.

Not sure if she comes from a broken home, but it crossed my mind with that "woman" cropping up.

Cant help but wonder if something changed for her in her childhood that may have altered her fantasy world although it may have very well been her escapism as well.

And unfortunately I don't think anyone would know these things except family or friends... and her.

I like to find out (post readings) what fits and what doesn't through researching etc.

23 yrs on is asking a lot, but I'm still curious so will continue. :)

Family scenarios again...

Not sure what is up with that, but so be it.

1) In a room with all kinds of family members, but it is one aunt or sister or both telling me off and saying I should be cleaning this one bedroom next to us. I'm standing my ground saying I had already done it in the morning and that the boys should do it as they had played in it since then. But no one will listen. I feel it is unfair and remain stubborn.

2) I am a child running about free in the most beautiful dress and this woman wants something from me. I look at her like she is a wicked witch even a wicked step mother. Later, inside this huge room it is in lavender or light purple tones with this princess painted on the wall. Like Disney only not sure if it is a Disney character.

I turn to the woman and say to her you could never truly appreciate what you see...never!

Be back later, but am thinking this might be to do with the Walters girl. A feeling...

DownUnderNZer

Strong words.

Makes me wonder if someone in particular only saw things in black or white or with a very narrow perspective.

A conservative family background perhaps.

Don't think her as it is pointedly directed at someone....

"You could never truly appreciate what you see...never!"

DownUnderNZer

Found so far: Joanne Walters was an only child and both her parents travelled to Australia to look for her. One story says "family" and others "parents".

As for Caroline Clarke she went to a convent school.

Not a lot of information though, but will keep looking.

As I see it... straight forward on the most part.

One of the girls, Walters I suspect but I could be wrong, may have been a bit at odds with her family as a teen onwards and was a bit head strong when she saw things weren't right In any situation. She would have been the type to cheer on the underdog.

Determined, stubborn and kind of on the outside at least as a teen.

As a child...

A great imagination and likely into fairy tales and all that which is how it should be.

Not sure if she comes from a broken home, but it crossed my mind with that "woman" cropping up.

Cant help but wonder if something changed for her in her childhood that may have altered her fantasy world although it may have very well been her escapism as well.

And unfortunately I don't think anyone would know these things except family or friends... and her.

I like to find out (post readings) what fits and what doesn't through researching etc.

23 yrs on is asking a lot, but I'm still curious so will continue. :)

DownUnderNZer

Not sure if this is relevant or not yet, but it seems the Walters girl traveled from the UK to Australia with another girl and met Caroline Clarke in Australia.

My question is I suppose: WIy did the first two girls go their separate ways rather than stick it out together?

Might be no reason at all but seems they were friends not one traveller meeting another then hitching up due to circumstances.

Would really like to explore it more even if it does come back with a reason like: " I met my "true love" and that is why we went our own ways".

The not being able to reach "my sister dream" although she was there may very well connect to this...or not. Who knows?

Frustrating at times I must say. :bugeyed:

2) Bit wierd this one.

Am with two sisters and one adult niece yet one sister is out of reach. Every time I try to find her to talk to her - my niece or the other sister is there having a grand old one sided conversation with me. I really want to see the sister that is unreachable at every turn and it not only bothers me, but is starring to concern me. I can't get to her no matter how hard I try. It is like they are deliberately keeping her elsewhere.

Strange dream really.

Will think on them more...

DownUnderNZer

Just read some guy stopped an argument between Walters and I think two others in a different state (1991) with one being her "original" companion.

So, all was not good between them all of the time, and maybe the friendship deteriorated somewhat being together so much.

Hope to find more....

DownUnderNZerlll7855 said:
Not sure if this is relevant or not yet, but it seems the Walters girl traveled from the UK to Australia with another girl and met Caroline Clarke in Australia.

My question is I suppose: WIy did the first two girls go their separate ways rather than stick it out together?

Might be no reason at all but seems they were friends not one traveller meeting another then hitching up due to circumstances.

Would really like to explore it more even if it does come back with a reason like: " I met my "true love" and that is why we went our own ways".

The not being able to reach "my sister dream" although she was there may very well connect to this...or not. Who knows?

Frustrating at times I must say. :bugeyed:

DownUnderNZer

Didn't sleep much, so can't remember anything. Don't think I dreamt though really...will see if anything triggers during the day. :)

DownUnderNZer

Dream 5

Do remember one thing... Family theme again. :bugeyed:

One of my fave singers was on stage with her mother singing a duet.(Tail end only).

Then her mother is sitting in this big chair talking about her daughter like story telling. In a line up of musicians I saw her (the singer) playing a violin. Truly stellar playing! I was thinking: "She is really talented. She sings and plays the guitar, keyboard even the flute or is it the drums. Now the violin. Wow! ".

Then her mother is having a bit of a go at her and she storms off the stage in a huff.

Her mother says loudly as the other is wearing a head wrap or turban: "Seems it won't be the only thing coming off your head tonight!"

Agitated response from the side: "You are right about that mum!".

That is all I recall...

A "Mum & Daughter' relationship...close for sure with some very obvious undertones.

So, clashes or eruptive moments only not sure which girl this belongs to as still seeing people I know except the two girls at the table.

DownUnderNZer

Found the article again regarding the guy that stopped an argument between two people which is how he met Joanne Walters only NOW I'm a bit fuzzy on who the two people were that argued. The girls?. Others?

Also, read somewhere else that the girl who traveled with Joanne Walters from the UK did see her the day before she disappeared. However, it seems they definitely had gone their own ways as they were living in different places by April of 1992 whereas in 1991 they lived together for about 6 months.

So, there is still a possibility something changed in their friendship for them to have started out travelling, working and living together to ultimately end up living in the same city at different addresses.

Just read some guy stopped an argument between Walters and I think two others in a different state (1991) with one being her "original" companion.

So, all was not good between them all of the time, and maybe the friendship deteriorated somewhat being together so much.

Hope to find more....

DownUnderNZer

Dream 6

From family to teeth...

One loose back molar, then teeth coming out one side to the other right on to half of all teeth being in tact and half missing!!!

I did feel very self conscious not to mention I didn't know if I should go to a dentist or the hospital. Eeek... :bugeyed:

Will have to look this up in meaning. Maybe one had damaged teeth at Milat's hands or maybe a tooth problem whilst in Australia. Eg Cavity/Toothache/Wisdom teeth.

But with feeling "self conscious" something else could have very well been at play too.