Ivan Milat - Backpack Killer

DownUnderNZer

DNA evidence was contaminated, but one interesting fact:

6 strands of hair taken from the Walter"s girl's right hand didn't match with Ivan Milat, Caroline Clarke or herself.

Must have been someone else involved and am surprised the police didn't look further...

DownUnderNZer

Court case recently about this murder. Would have watched it only my neighbor wouldn't stop talking over the tv and have not seen anything since.

Very surprised to see the same photo, but it was her.

This is the woman that was trying to kill me in my dream last night...

Was looking for a "Sonia" connection, also, "Tony" as that has since come through as well and although no luck with those names (yet) I did find Colleen Ayres.

Never seen or heard of her before, but it is her face I saw. It really has blown me away!

She was murdered too it seems only not by Ivan Milat, but a female named Rachel Evans... with another. According to an unnamed 18 year old, Evans boasted about wanting to be a "serial killer" and also seems to have wrote or written to Milat.

Why her though when she is not a killer or even a victim of Milat?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...milat-court-told/story-fni0cx12-1227325245660

gregory

Having read only the first page of this thread now:-

1) I have never been able to pick up energies from photographs. It doesn't matter how long I study a picture, I will never recognise the face when I see them in the flesh, because my reality-impression is so little based on their features and so much on energy, whilst I just don't get that from a photo. (So I'd be useless as a cop or an airport meet-and-greeter).

2) I have never, ever met someone who *wasn't* capable of murder. I'm the ultimate fluffy pacifist, in fact, but ten or twelve years ago there was one long, long night where I was standing over a sleeping person with a claw-hammer, just waiting for them to roll over so that I could get a good first strike on a fatal part of the brain (the occiput). We can all kill. Not all of us will choose to kill hitchhikers, but that is our choice.

3) Even the worst of people have moments when they feel okay. When they feel okay, their energy *is* okay. Your energy changes from moment to moment. It doesn't mean that you definitely have done some something bad to have sinister eyes, and to seem like a victim in a bad situation doesn't mean you are innocent.
This. I find this thread - and others like it - very disturbing - and not in the way that they are intended to be.

junethird

Even meeting him face to face might not give anything away either....sad, but true. If so, he would have been nailed by now through "self confessing" or being "read".

Not telling me something I don't already know just takes the right situation to push someone over the edge I reckon. We all have the potential to step over the line.

Did read something interesting from a retired "Profiler" the other day in which he stated rather clearly that "deception" is the only thing that cannot be read verbally, non verbally...or in any other way whatsoever. Only deception. Also, that the "feet" can be the most honest revealers when it comes to reading a person. The feet! :bugeyed:

Not sure if I will be allowed to see Milat's feet, but do want to learn more on profiling.

Really like the idea of criminal profiling.....:thumbsup:

For example, Milat would be considered an organised killer because of the time he spent with the victims and how he laid them out or positioned them, also, using things to tie them meant he was well seasoned, so not new to killing. And "two" victims at the same time is not normal therefore very confident and sure of himself unless there was in fact a "partner".

Would love to know what "feet" reveal. :D

Can you explain how this feet theory in general works out?

DownUnderNZer

Been trying to find a good Criminal Behavior Psychology book & so far in Australia (outside of University I think) nothing hits all the marks.

I am curious about how that Profiler worked in feet too.

Can you explain how this feet theory in general works out?