January 2009 Mercury Retrograde in Aquarius

Wonderwoman

Retro Friends!

Oh Wise Fudugazi, how true you are! I Always, Always have people contacting me (after a long absence) right on Retrograde! I have to say that for me it is a time I look forward to! :)

Ww :)

Fudugazi said:
On the plus side, people you've lost touch with can come back into your life, and you can revisit conversations and ideas that were not resolved before. I find it an invaluable time for introspection. But it's true that communications (including the internet) get a shake-up :D. What happened with the AT hard drive yesterday might be imputed to Mercury Retrograde, for example - and literally (Aquarius is a literal sign, sometimes!), the database was retrograded by 7 days!

OOnaOwl

I also look forward to reconnecting with old friends during this time!:) I also find that my meditation sessions often seem to be more focused on "composting" memories during a mercury retrograde. I like to get the car tuned up, defrag the hard drive, organize old papers, etc.

SolSionnach

I'm glad that I got my recent purchase of a little digital recorder done before the Rx - I'd forgotten that it was going to happen!

Virgo here, but I have Merc Rx natally. I've heard that means that I don't have the large number of problems that others have, since that energy is around me all the time. :bugeyed:

star-lover

franniee said:
You know I was trying to figure out if AT is a virgo..... I think it is - wasn't it formed in late august of 2001? Then it would be mercury ruled Virgo.

Speaking of which I better begin backing up my virgo self. :D

i asked this a long time ago and from memory i think the AT was aries but not 100%

Sophie

sravana said:
I have Merc Rx natally. I've heard that means that I don't have the large number of problems that others have, since that energy is around me all the time. :bugeyed:
Same here, although since other people are stressed by communications hiccoughs, that's bound to affect us too - communication being what it is...

My Mercury is not only reversed, it is combust, in fall and in detriment, and it is the ruler of my Ascendant :bugeyed: - maybe that's why I'm so philosophical about the whole Merc rx thing (apart from the fact that it takes up a sizeable portion of each year!) My natal Mercury is under such stress anyway, that a little more or less... you learn to live with it. Let's say I often have to apologise for my galloping tongue and just as often I am asked to mediate in communications crises between people.

GoddessArtemis

Aw, posts were lost! I wondered where my detailed description of Merc rx went. Oh well, someone restarted it here and I'm in a foul mood anyhow - not re-doing. :D

I'm not enjoying the merc. rx...usually don't anyhow. I've lost emails/posts/documents/ and general communication with some friends. I wonder who's going to return to my life as a result of this retro, if anyone...

As if 3 retro's a year weren't enough, this year we get FOUR. Not fair. *pouting*

GA

star-lover

im doing a similar thing i was doing at the last retro which freaked me out but this time its different - ive moved on and more ready to deal with stuff

as for rekindling old friendships - i tried this a couple weeks ago - it all came to a head today and chaos disaster really and not interested anymore so merc rx can do something else to me lol

balenciaga

AT crash, and now my computer is acting slow as if it has the hiccups.
Mercury did not even give us time to get into the retro swing - it started off with a bang - HELLO!:)

tarotlyn

balenciaga said:
AT crash, and now my computer is acting slow as if it has the hiccups.
Mercury did not even give us time to get into the retro swing - it started off with a bang - HELLO!:)
...a BIG BANG for sure for me!!!

First AT was down a day...
...then when AT came back up, my internet service went down!!!:bugeyed:
...couldn't get online all yesterday!

Wow...holding my breath today...what will happen next?
It seems to be problems with computer communications for me!!!

AND since my give away drawing for the Thoth deck will be on Friday the 16th...
I have made contact with HeavensVault and will call her "IF" my service is
down when I draw the winner...and she will post here on AT for me...
Hopefully that won't happen, but who knows...Mercury is retrograde:bugeyed:

And Fudugazi:
You should do your "best" thinking during Mercury Retrogrades, because you
have it retrograde at your birth. Also, I believe that AT'ers enjoy reading your
very knowledgeable posts...I certainly have:thumbsup::):heart:
:):heart:Lyn

:):heart:Lyn

GreenMoonBeam

Wondering if there is a spell to rx the Mercury RX?:bugeyed:
AT goes off line
xTHREE other forums have hard drive problems
My laptop is snailmail fast.
Skype phone not working
And this is a modern age. Away to find a cave:thumbsup: