January 2009 Mercury Retrograde in Aquarius

tarotlyn

:):heart:GreenMoonBeam...sounds like you have "spyware" backed up on your
computer...it will really slow things down and can even "crash" it...

I use "Advanced SpyWare Remover"... the free version...I activate it on my
computer several times a day to remove spyware...I have been using this one
for several years. You can download it here...only the "free" version do you need:

http://www.evonsoft.com/Download.htm

After you install this wonderful software and run it, you will probably be shocked
at just how much spyware is on your computer!:bugeyed:

Hope that helps...
:):heart:Lyn

Priestess

Yes

I thought of that at the time AT was down......because I knew when this happens it's time to watch your computer etc.

GreenMoonBeam

Tarotlyn, many thanks for that.:heart: Now downloaded the link so hope for
improvement. Is there anything for Mercury RX & humans? :(: :(:

tarotlyn

GreenMoonBeam said:
Tarotlyn, many thanks for that.:heart: Now downloaded the link so hope for
improvement. Is there anything for Mercury RX & humans? :(: :(:
... lol...wish there was!:bugeyed:

GoddessArtemis

I dunno about this Mercury retro. Today, my Facebook account got deactivated...on its own. I had to reactivate it. SO annoying.

Trying to be patient...

GA

GreenMoonBeam

Is Mercury a gremlin as well as a right royal pain? On my other forum, the font
changed after the Admin. did a back up! Sh*t. Its layout is all changed & looks
terrible.:bugeyed:

Cactus

I downloaded the Evonsoft also. My computer had no spy or adware, thank goodness.

I also have Spybot and CCleaner (free on the internet) that work really well. Maybe I didn't need the Evonsoft. But it's nice to have it.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Been digging...

http://www.carolbarbeau.com/index.html

...Often people get really spooked with Mercury retrograde, it does happen 3 or 4 times Yearly and So I kind of figure, SLOW DOWN, double check and it is a great time to FIX something which I have had problems with...

...TO GET you to change your thought patterns. Mercury retrograded at
7 Degrees of Aquarius RIGHT AT THE EXACT degree we will have
a NEW MOON SOLAR ECLIPSE on the 25th So perhaps this one shall
be a bit more interesting than normal...

... Have you put a plan on your calendar this last few months that has
not been adjusted, rearranged, and reconfigured? Do you get up in
the am and have a PLAN and the plan not go according to the PLAN?
Welcome to the world of Aquarius which is the energy of WE MUST
DO THE GOOD OF THE ALL Vs. the good of the one…...

If you know where 7 degrees of Aquarius to 21 degrees of Capricorn are in your chart. This is the journey Mercury is taking for the next few weeks. AND if you have planets at late degree of Capricorn or Early Aquarius you will be tweaked.
My Tweekers...
Chiron 28 degrees in Capricorn
Mercury 6 degrees in Aquarius

So if I understand this correctly, this is where I will be affected.

Tweeker One;
Chiron in Capricorn compels me to acknowledge my own value. To not look at what the public thinks of me, but what I think of myself. Ahhh! This is where I learn to accept praise, thank you's and let myself be appreciated. Especially by me more so than wanting anyone to notice. Although I'm not a status chaser. My problem has always been accepting any praise or thanks.

Tweeker Two;
Mercury in Aquarius. Wow. Where do I start here?
I do great in groups, my study habits are not the norm, my sense of humor is off the wall, I do my best to stick to schedules but fight myself within them. If someone tries to fit me into a schedule I will fight to the death to NOT do it their way. I can remember intimate details about people. Maybe not their names, but I can remember their voice forever. The strangest thing about me is I can emotionally step out of a situation to watch it unfold so I can learn & understand how to function within it. I can make do with anything. Oh, most importantly is I can be highly ditzy. But it's because I am thinking and talking about many things at one time. My way, my time.

:)Barbara

GoddessArtemis

Of all the times, my computer is giving me grief. It's suddenly overheating. And I got kicked off Facebook for no reason, and my phone couldn't connect to Facebook mobile. Come on, too many coincidences to not make one think, "Mercury, you trouble maker!"

GA

Barbaras Ahajusts

Last Monday our daughters lawyer relayed a cancellation that destroyed much hope for our daughter & us. I had that gut feeling to call daughters pre-trial officer to find out what was up. She returned my call on Friday. She got on the ball & talked to the Judge & now her hope is back in the works. Tomorrow we see her & physically take her to rehab.

This morning I had to have a school appointment rescheduled for the 3rd time. :D:laugh:

Things back up & then take off, again. I keep the hope, have faith in what I speak & hang on to my knot. So far, so good!
Hang in there with your pc, GoddessArtemis. It's gotta work out too!

Barb