JULY readings by the LONE CRONE

greatdane

SHARLA'S READING

Sharla, I linked you with Ash and got the following:

FIRST CARD...........THE SCYTHE

SECOND CARD.......THE HEART

RESULTS...............THE RING

The WHAT of the SCYTHE suggests there has been some cut recently or coming up which affects the HOW/WHY of the HEART, which I probably don't have to explain.
THE card for me here is the RING, the RING doesn't necessarily mean an actual ring or engagement, but suggests a bond of some kind.
What I am getting is that there has been or looks like there may be coming up a CUT between you, in communication, something goes off. Which affects your heart and feelings but the RESULTS of the RING, could be either way. THIS would obviously affect your bond, but it could be for better or worse depending on how you handle the CUT.
Does this make sense to you yet? Is there something that is standing between you? Has there been a big disagreement or something you each see differently?

greatdane

Sure, Think, if you can stick around just a bit

I would be glad to. Just doing PeopleWillBeYou's reading now and you would be next.

Maria Tarot

Hi GD :),
can I have one?

greatdane

Certainly Maria Tarot...

I am getting ready to post one reading and have another in front of you. What is your question please?

greatdane

PeopleWillBeYou's Reading

I linked you with ELW. I read short term, which is usually anytime from now to a few months out.

FIRST CARD.................THE MOUNTAIN
SECOND CARD.............THE FLOWERS

RESULTS.....................THE MAN

The WHAT of the MOUNTAIN, I see a challenge here, it is not insurmountable, you can get around it, but it is there and it is affected by the HOW/WHY of the BOUQUET, the BOUQUET is generally a light card, it's about flirtation or a casual get together, nothing too serious.
This is a very interesting reading.....as the RESULTS card suggests a MAN.

OK, PeopleWillBeYou, I don't know the dynamics of this friendship, your genders, but I am getting a challenge which was or may be affected by something casual, but one of you takes it as more or wants more from the friendship and the results are the MAN.
You know the particulars, I do not. Does this make sense to you, PWBY?

greatdane

THINK QUESTION PLEASE

You mentioned a guy, you want to feel better going forward, so are you asking what you should look at in moving PAST this guy, moving on? I am just not sure about the question and the better focus I have, the easier for me to read.
Could you elaborate please on what you wish me to read on?

Maria Tarot

I am getting ready to post one reading and have another in front of you. What is your question please?

Great :)
Could you please link me to Love life. Please feel free to rephrase the q.
Thank you :)

Sharla

Sharla, I linked you with Ash and got the following:

FIRST CARD...........THE SCYTHE

SECOND CARD.......THE HEART

RESULTS...............THE RING

The WHAT of the SCYTHE suggests there has been some cut recently or coming up which affects the HOW/WHY of the HEART, which I probably don't have to explain.
THE card for me here is the RING, the RING doesn't necessarily mean an actual ring or engagement, but suggests a bond of some kind.
What I am getting is that there has been or looks like there may be coming up a CUT between you, in communication, something goes off. Which affects your heart and feelings but the RESULTS of the RING, could be either way. THIS would obviously affect your bond, but it could be for better or worse depending on how you handle the CUT.
Does this make sense to you yet? Is there something that is standing between you? Has there been a big disagreement or something you each see differently?

Maybe the cut (scythe) is me being cold with him and pushing him away...as i'm doing this right now as we speak. Maybe he has enough of me doing this to him and retaliates i'm not sure on this yet.

Or this has actually been like an out of the blue scenario with me and him...and has happened really fast and unexpected, so not sure if it could be this too.

Yes heart you don't need to explain and neither do i....we all know about the heart strings and whats involved with that lol.

Results (ring)....well this is what im scared of, as this guy is totally not my type but we do have a very strong connection that's happened suddenly. I know he wants me, but i'm not sure if i want him.

Yes this does make sense Lonecrone, but with the scythe being the 1st card then i would say it was more like the quickness and shock of all this that's its representing....also could be pain too i suppose, so maybe i'm hurting him with how i'm being.