Kittaine's Tarot of the 18

rabble

For those of you who haven't been following the Shameless 18th Birthday Request thread, we've been working on a communal deck for Kittaine's upcoming 18th birthday.

The deck is now complete, and can be viewed at http://www.the-onion.net/kittaine/?show=0

Feel free to download the companion booklet, and to save the cards to your own computer if you'd like to print them.

The companion booklet has been formatted so that you can print it out, cut the pages in half, stack them in the correct order, and then staple (or whatever your choice of binding is) the spine, to make your own little booklet.

I can post the booklet in word format if anyone would like to reformat their own.

littlehermit

Great job, everyone!

Some beautiful cards, and very thoughtful and thought-provoking suggestions in the LWB. :)

jlbvt

OMG Everyone else's cards look so much more beautiful and finished than mine!

You guys are great. I love all the different styles- they are very unique and inspired. Happy Birthday (still to come) to Kittaine!!!

Cerulean

Lovely deck and ideas!

Happy Birthday and best wishes.

Cerulean

Kath

That is a fantastic deck!! Have a wonderful birthday Kittaine, enjoy your cards :)

FraterGrant

OMG. Its sooo beautiful! What is your favorite card in the deck? Mine has to be the Devil. VERY impressive!

So again, What are your guys fav cards? (you cant vote for your own)

Yerin

Wow~ This is amazing!! :) I am impressed by you all.. There should be more projects like this!! :)

Yerin

Chronata

Kittaine...you have a lovely deck! :)

wow...I am so impressed...everyone's cards are so incredible!

(Maybe I should have spent more than five minutes on each of mine...They look so out of place among such beautiful and professional images!)

Hey yerin...have you seen the Aeclectic Community tarot decks, done by the subscribers of this great forum?
They are pretty wonderful too!

Yerin

Hey yerin...have you seen the Aeclectic Community tarot decks, done by the subscribers of this great forum?
They are pretty wonderful too!

Chronata, thanks for letting me know!! :) I've just been checking them out, and they're GREAT!! :)

Next time you do a community tarot deck, count me in!! :) It'll be cool to contribute..

Yerin

rabble

Chronata, your cards are lovely!!

I'm not sure which card is my favourite.... I think it changes, depending on which one I'm looking at at the time :)