Kittaine's Tarot of the 18

jema

It is a wonderful deck!!

CreativeFire

rabble said:
I'm not sure which card is my favourite.... I think it changes, depending on which one I'm looking at at the time :)

You are right rabble!, I was just looking through all the cards trying to work out a favourite and it is too hard - there are so many interesting and different styles, ideas, artwork and inspiration that I can't pick just one (or even two or three)!

I have also just downloaded the companion book and printed it out (will have to read it later as I am at work but could not resist checking out if the site had been launched yet.)

Great job everyone! It was really fun to be part of.

AND . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kittaine - hope you like your very special 18th Birthday present ;)

CreativeFire

baba-prague

Great project! Congratulations!

I can't decide which card I like best, but what is just lovely is seeing the many different styles and ideas.

Fabulous birthday present :)

spoonbender

The cards are stunning!! I can't believe you all only spent 15 minutes on designing these! It's so wonderful to see all the different styles, that I couldn't possibly choose a favourite. Great job, everyone!

And Rabble, the site looks excellent!

Happy birthday, Kittaine :)!

Spoon

Jewel-ry

Fantastic!!!

You guys are all so clever, so talented and obviously so generous!!!

I always think the best presents are those that others have made themselves. Wonderful!!!

Kittaine is very lucky.

:)

Aun

:smoker:

Wow! What a Fantastic and eclectic collection of artwork!!!

I am very proud for being part of this project...

You guys ROCK!!!!

Kittaine, you're a lucky girl.

Cheers to all.

Mimers

Holy Smokes!!!! VERY impressive! Hats off to all of you for pulling this off.

Kittaine you just got the best B'day gift!

Mimi

ambermoon

I am also honored to have been a part of this project.

I do plan to print the deck, and will probably use the back design as a title card, since I can not count on my desktop printer being able to track accurately enough to produce uniformly matched backs.

Inana

Kittaine!! Go see the deck soon! We want to know what do you think about the final product! ;)
Wish you a happy birthday.

Has been fun to participate in this project and see the energy all people has put on it.
Taran: I like all the cards too, cause each one is special in its own way. But if I had to choose, one of my favs would be the World. By the way, im very intrigued about your Hanged Man. The style reminds me alot Miró paintings.

Kittaine

Thank you guys for all the time you've put into this!

Damn...I'm turning 18...I'm getting old...I can't hide behind the "I'm 17 and I act like it" excuse anymore.

I look at the cards and the webpage and the LWB you've made for me, and I dunno what to say...lol..I'm so bad at thank you's.

You guys have given me a reason to feel happy. Lately I've been very depressed, about my non-existent love life and especially about SCHOOL. I've encountered disappointment after disappointment and I really didn't have a reason to be happy anymore, until you guys unveiled this. ^_^

I'm in the middle of EXAMS right now...what a way to celebrate my birthday...I'm trying as hard as I can to get high grades...and I feel very pressured..My father's threatening to cut off the funds to my fairly expensive lifestyle. He threatened to put me in a dormitory again if my grades fall. *SIGH*...I just wish I could get through this week and the next with the BEST possible results...:( I won't be able to enjoy much until the end of next week...