KoW - Temperance - KoC

Flames

Oooh...I should have followed through with my initial impression of the King of Cups. I enjoy reading "intuitively", simply writing down what I see in the cards as opposed to relying mainly on the book meanings...so, at one point I doubted and completely second guessed myself but, clearly when looking at this King, he's offering her his cup...so, how can it be possible to offer and conceal his feelings, simultaneously? That doesn't make any sense. It's a contradiction. Can you believe that was the only line in my interpretation I wasn't satisfied with? It didn't feel like the truth when I wrote it down. And yet, I left it in anyway. Hmm. Lesson learned! :) Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate it. :heart:

GotH

Hmm. Lesson learned! :) Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate it. :heart:
Happens to me too. Sometimes when I do readings on this forum I'll teeter about writing something out, but find myself going against it. Then I'll get feedback and think... Now why didn't I put that part in? :) Go with that first instinct I guess...

MissNine

No, they are 2 men, at least how I read.

GotH

No, they are 2 men, at least how I read.

Okay. :)

I am curious about something if you don't mind expanding on this for my understanding and for others as well. When you read for someone, do you interpret the cards to fit the question or do you sometimes go of in a different direction that may not be relevant but you feel the cards are trying to tell you something? I've wondered about this and may open up a discussion about it in the near future..