Lazy Afternoon Tarot

Alamaris

Chronata said:
heya GoldFish Girl! :D

HOLY SMOKES!
These cards are INCREDIBLE!
I am in love with everything you have done so far!
Brilliant, and masterful...
the Lovers...the Magician (I agree with rodney...I want him bad as well!) The gorgeous Temperance, the cool Devil...wow wow wow.

You better finish them...they are way too fabulous to NOT finish!

I'll send you one of the last Minute decks when you do...
Thanks so much for the compliments! *blush* Its especially flattering coming from you, Miss Chronata -- you're my inspiration for doing this deck in the first place. :D

I'm thinking of printing a small run of these... if you're sending me a copy of the Minute (so much appreciated!) I'll be sure to send you a copy of the Lazy Afternoon. Thank you again!

Chronata

You are so sweet! Publishing is an awesome idea!

Because I am sure I am not the only one who will want a copy!

You have such a cool style...and these have so much wonderful energy...
Oh...and I forgot to say that I really really love the sun card too!

GeorgiePorgie

I like VERY much :thumbsup:

rwcarter

Alamaris said:
Ooh, I'm glad someone noticed! I get so tired of these decks sometimes that are just chock full of blond Caucasians (no offense to blond Caucasians themselves). Variety is beautiful.
You said it, not me! :D

Alamaris said:
The Magician does look like a rock star, doesn't he? Totally unintentional, but funny. :laugh: Thank you again!
Oh the lascivious thoughts he brings to mind.... })

For the record, I'll be buying one of these decks if you do ever decide to publish them!

Rodney

Alamaris

rwcarter said:
Oh the lascivious thoughts he brings to mind.... })

For the record, I'll be buying one of these decks if you do ever decide to publish them!

Rodney

That sly Bataleur... he snuck into my sketchbook tonight and caught me unawares! He's in the attachments as a thank you gift for everyone who drooled over him. :heart:

Rodney -- thank you! I'm going to start a little list of people who are interested, so I know how many decks are guaranteed to be bought into a loving home. I'll make sure you know about availability after the deck is done. I never thought people would be interested in buying my little weekend project!

ETA: I should have a batch of Minors posted by tomorrow evening. I've got something cute planned for the 6 of Cups, so I'm really looking forward to doing that one... and my favorite card aesthetically, the 3 of Swords.

Attachments

• magician.jpg
    magician.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 207

thorhammer

Alamaris said:
That sly Bataleur... he snuck into my sketchbook tonight and caught me unawares! He's in the attachments as a thank you gift for everyone who drooled over him. :heart:
You're evil :D

Rodney's going to be in conniptions! :laugh:

\m/ Kat

rwcarter

Alamaris said:
drool....

Alamaris said:
ETA: I should have a batch of Minors posted by tomorrow evening. I've got something cute planned for the 6 of Cups, so I'm really looking forward to doing that one... and my favorite card aesthetically, the 3 of Swords.
Your favorite card aesthetically is the 3 Swords? I'm really intrigued.... Also can't wait to see the 6 Cups.

Rodney

rwcarter

thorhammer said:
You're evil :D

Rodney's going to be in conniptions! :laugh:

\m/ Kat
Yes, she is evil. And you know me too well, Kat! })

Rodney

sacredashes

Alamaris,

I really like your style and your cards are relevent in today's context. I thought The Tower card is very symbolic of the changes we have seen and experienced from one event and it makes your deck easy to relate to... not cliche' at all.

I've always prefered multi-cultural decks myself and it's great you went with that. My favorite card is the Devil; I highlighted it to a friend because you portrayed a female version of Baphomet and I thought it was brilliant. He likes your work too ;)

Thank you for sharing; I'll follow this creation with great interest.

:heart:

Ash

Alamaris

LOL at Rodney and Kat. You guys are great. :laugh: (And yes, I am evil. Mua ha ha! Come to the dark side, we have hunky Magicians!)

sacredashes, thank you kindly! Another wonderful compliment from someone who I greatly admire. =) I'm glad you and your friend like the Devil -- its one of my favorites, and really only happened because I was startled by something which caused the pen to jump. I looked at it, about to cuss, when I realized the botched line was the perfect curve of a breast. Female Baphomet it became, and I consider it a wonderful "mistake".