Lenny readings offers

mahafrins

Who would like me to do a few readings for strong fb... Be honest I have not done Lenny since 3-4 month's...

Flames

I'll sit. Thank you.

It's been a challenging month...and I've had a few epiphanies. At first, it seemed like I'd been going in circles and now, it really feels like a new chapter is beginning. What do I need to know at this time?

Torann

Can i sit too? I've got a serious problem with a client. :)

mahafrins

I'll sit. Thank you.

It's been a challenging month...and I've had a few epiphanies. At first, it seemed like I'd been going in circles and now, it really feels like a new chapter is beginning. What do I need to know at this time?

This month has not shown you the true colours it holds. It still is a good month the new beginning is magical and you must embrace it..

I think that there is lot of ambiguity in your life... But I still feel ull get lucky and there will be a new path which will make you realise life... Maybe a new man will show u the path...

Man base

Garden clover moon stork

Sandalwood

Can I exchange too?

My question is what to focus on the coming month for it to be most beneficial to me.

What is your question?

mahafrins

Can I exchange too?

My question is what to focus on the coming month for it to be most beneficial to me.

What is your question?

Focus on change and new partnerships try to complete stuff you have started and move on.. I think you must focus on gaining knowledge that's most important and should benefit you.. Give frndships and relationships a chance burry bad past experiences...

Death ring anchor

Base moon

Tell me how AP will react to my job loss?

Flames

This month has not shown you the true colours it holds. It still is a good month the new beginning is magical and you must embrace it..

I think that there is lot of ambiguity in your life... But I still feel ull get lucky and there will be a new path which will make you realise life... Maybe a new man will show u the path...

Man base

Garden clover moon stork

Yes, I have never felt so much ambiguity. Not sure whether I'm coming or going but I'm sure I can't settle for the way things used to be. I literally can't tolerate it and while I don't seem to have any definite plans, I figure I have no choice but to put one foot in front of the other and hope for the best. I look forward to this luck and this new path. I've been asking for it - just want to turn the page and see and experience something new. Forget the man. I don't care for the man. LOL Though, if it's a man who's going to show me this new path, then I ought to stay open to that possibility. :) Thank you, Mahafrins. I'll let you know what happens within the next month or so. Lots of changes in the air, I think.

Sandalwood

Focus on change and new partnerships try to complete stuff you have started and move on.. I think you must focus on gaining knowledge that's most important and should benefit you.. Give frndships and relationships a chance burry bad past experiences...

Death ring anchor

Base moon

Tell me how AP will react to my job loss?

Thanks so much. I'll respond after I've finished your reading.

I feel AP will offer you support in regards to the loss. I also feel like this person will not shout it to the rooftops to others, but will keep what you share confidential. I feel AP may comment on something that may need a bit of 'refreshing' in your career, but it feels like a kind response and coming from a place of wanting to support you.

I also feel that AP may point out all your good and clever abilities. I feel AP can sometimes be a bit of a 'solution finder' and AP's help may feel wise, but maybe it's sometimes a bit 'too much'. In a sense a bit like 'feeling lectured', but it all seems to come from a good heart and a genuine interest in your well-being.

Hope that may resonate.

Dog - book - lily

----
Thanks so much for my reading. I will try to take that advice.
I'm actually completing stuff. So I will continue with that :)