Please help

I asked what can I know today.

I got Gentleman 28 - Ring - 25 - Lillies -30 - 27 Letter

Combo
Man & Ring - Commitment, Marraige and engagement
Ring & Lillies - Affair with another man, Old relationships
Lillies & Letter - Old letters, Man receives messages, Proatctive letters

My intetptiation

Commitment is needed to make a relationship work again, it could be an old relationship or a new one. I feel there's a man in my life that wants to commit more around me but is jealous of other men he sees around. I feel that there could be messages or letters that never got received due to technical difficulties or rubbish signal and he finally receives them. I feel this will cause us to sort things out and send proactive letters or messages to one another and get the commitment rolling again.

Am I on the right line ?

Blessings? Xx

Torann

it can also mean that a man who wants a long term commitment will contact you...

(i think)

Lily is never about jealousy. It's a "pure" card to me.

DownUnderNZer

What exactly is it that you want to know?

About the day or an ex.

Generals can go in all kinds of directions.

That could be saying:

1) A married man may be receiving a long overdue letter/document/email.
2) A male could be dealing with a contract that is well established through putting pen to paper or fingers to keyboard.
3) A man that has been married for a long time may send/receive an email or letter.
4) A business man may be putting his A into G to meet a set goal with some kind of contract/agreement.
5) A male might be doing some tests or getting test results back to do with his ears and eyes.

GENERALS can go in ALL directions.

Be careful that you understand where you get your meanings from as well. In German the LILY means sex, but in the FRENCH system it does not. And if you are getting this off different sites it might not be clear as to what system is what and you may end up mixing.

DND :)

New to Lenormand's
Please help

I asked what can I know today.

I got Gentleman 28 - Ring - 25 - Lillies -30 - 27 Letter

Combo
Man & Ring - Commitment, Marraige and engagement
Ring & Lillies - Affair with another man, Old relationships
Lillies & Letter - Old letters, Man receives messages, Proatctive letters

My intetptiation

Commitment is needed to make a relationship work again, it could be an old relationship or a new one. I feel there's a man in my life that wants to commit more around me but is jealous of other men he sees around. I feel that there could be messages or letters that never got received due to technical difficulties or rubbish signal and he finally receives them. I feel this will cause us to sort things out and send proactive letters or messages to one another and get the commitment rolling again.

Am I on the right line ?

Blessings? Xx

Awkward.turtle91

it can also mean that a man who wants a long term commitment will contact you...

(i think)

Lily is never about jealousy. It's a "pure" card to me.

I hadn't thought of it like that before, I did feel it was odd because the Lillies are white and it's a symbolism of peace.

I know it may not mean to day exactly but I'm intrigued to find out.

I do like your take on it :) - thankyou for taking time to respond
Blessings
Xx

Torann

Hey DND

isn't ring-man : married man? Instead of man - ring?

Just curious. :D

Awkward.turtle91

What exactly is it that you want to know?

About the day or an ex.

Generals can go in all kinds of directions.

That could be saying:

1) A married man may be receiving a long overdue letter/document/email.
2) A male could be dealing with a contract that is well established through putting pen to paper or fingers to keyboard.
3) A man that has been married for a long time may send/receive an email or letter.
4) A business man may be putting his A into G to meet a set goal with some kind of contract/agreement.
5) A male might be doing some tests or getting test results back to do with his ears and eyes.

I don't know any business men around me, I know a friend that isn't sure if he wants to keep his job or not he's been contacting me regarding that so 3) could make sense.

1,2 & 3 i don't really know married men most off my friends are single that I talk to :)

5 could be possible.

GENERALS can go in ALL directions.
I realise that but I was asking about specifically me and my daily, what I needed to know, however now you mention it I did to a reading regarding a friend whom is being a little dicey with communication. So I would have been thinking about that as it was done before the daily's.

Be careful that you understand where you get your meanings from as well. In German the LILY means sex,
- 😬 I'm going to sound cheeky here but sex is never a bad thing now is it 😂😂. Ahahaha sorry! I couldn't resist.
I used the Lenormand's website.
http://learnlenormand.com/lenormand-lily-card-combinations/

but in the FRENCH system it does not. And if you are getting this off different sites it might not be clear as to what system is what and you may end up mixing.
see above the website I'm using :).

DND :)[/QUOTE]

Thankyou DND
Blessings
Xx

DownUnderNZer

A man (MAN) that is committed/tied to a contract (RING) - so it could mean "married man". And also as it is kind of to the LEFT it could be looked upon as the PAST.

All depends how the row is read.

Some meanings can be the same regardless of card order.

SNAKE HEART and HEART SNAKE = "Cheating". "An Affair".

Comes does to the reader and question really etc etc etc.

Could even be: A man (MAN) that is the type to commit (RING) and for the long haul (LILY).

Hey DND

isn't ring-man : married man? Instead of man - ring?

Just curious. :D

Torann

A man (MAN) that is committed/tied to a contract (RING) - so it could mean "married man". And also as it is kind of to the LEFT it could be looked upon as the PAST.

Could even be: A man (MAN) that is the type to commit (RING) and for the long haul (LILY).

Learned something new, thanks!!!

Awkward.turtle91

I hope it's a man that will commit 😂😂

Xx

DownUnderNZer

Was just giving you examples as to what can happen with a "general".

Then if it is "daily" it could be something you hear on the grapevine about a "male" known to you.

And the friend with a job would make sense if you have heard from him a few times today.

If YOU it could be:

You may take an analytical, down the line, masculine approach (or...interact with a male) (MAN) about a commitment/agreement/contract (Ring) or something going on in an endless circle that will result in some sense of finality or a higher awareness (Lily) through something like the internet (social media), writing and/or emailing. May even just be you writing about it to yourself if not a male. (Letter) E.g. Journal.

It could even be a mix bag of possibilities.

I don't know any business men around me, I know a friend that isn't sure if he wants to keep his job or not he's been contacting me regarding that so 3) could make sense.

1,2 & 3 i don't really know married men most off my friends are single that I talk to :)

5 could be possible.

I realise that but I was asking about specifically me and my daily, what I needed to know, however now you mention it I did to a reading regarding a friend whom is being a little dicey with communication. So I would have been thinking about that as it was done before the daily's.

- �� I'm going to sound cheeky here but sex is never a bad thing now is it ����. Ahahaha sorry! I couldn't resist.
I used the Lenormand's website.
http://learnlenormand.com/lenormand-lily-card-combinations/

see above the website I'm using :).