Looking for Name Suggestions?

Debra

You cannot know how appropriate that is for Geogie Porgie, the "go-to" guinea pig mama of an entire continent.

GeorgiePorgie

Awwwwwwwwww. :)

I'll show you my Empress. This is Demeter, a pig I fostered who ended up having seven little bubbies.

And so I can keep on topic, I'll throw in "Companion Animal Tarot" as a title. Or "Heart Strings Tarot."

eta: Thanks Debra :heart:

Attachments

• Demeter.jpg
    Demeter.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 102
  • demeterwideload.jpg
    demeterwideload.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 95

Minotauro

best friend's tarot?
._. might be too vague too.
companion tarot?
the house pet's tarot?
too obvious?
the easiest is ussualy the best one.

bluedogrose

Awww cute piggie!

Obvious is ok. I don't want to step on any toes with the name, I think there is a companion animal tarot already. When I created the TaRat I found out after printing there was another incomplete "TaRat" rat tarot out there.Coming up with the same name was just a coincidence (it is pretty obvious for a Rat Tarot). Trying to be more careful about it this time.

gregory

You cannot know how appropriate that is for Geogie Porgie, the "go-to" guinea pig mama of an entire continent.

Oh BDR - it is SOOOOOO GP !!

Babalon Jones

How about "The Pet Shop Tarot"?

Glitterbird

Rab-A-Tat tarot
Well....it rhymes anyway :D

bluedogrose

Thanks again everyone, I'll make up my mind soon, hope to get this to the printer by the end of the week.

bluedogrose

Just a quick thanks to AJ, I ended up really liking the "BlueDogRose" tarot, so I'm running with that. I just found out the game crafter has tuck boxes for tarot decks now, so working on one for the TaRat and this new deck. Thanks everyone :)