Looking for Name Suggestions?

GeorgiePorgie

Just ordered. It was the guinea pigs that did me in, of course.....

Obsydian

In Furred Company ;)
It's so adorable I have to have one!

gregory

Oh BLEEP.

Gamecrafter. The place of HUGE boxes and horribly expensive postage. RIDICULOUS.

It is a wonderful IDEA - but they really let themselves down. I did NOT wish to receive a deck (small) in a 12 inch square game box full of packing, inside a MEDIUM sized mailing box fill of crumpled paper. Which made the postage more than the deck - which would EASILY have gone in a padded envelope.

But thank goodness for Etsy :)

AJ

You are just peeved because she chose my name idea. :)

gregory

Well that too. :mad: :p

But seriously - I have had endless rows with Gamecrafter. See under Tod's Creatures here - many complained there, and the same happened with the Iowan (another forum.) SUCH a waste of space etc - and their excuse ? "Our customers expect a game box".

I said could the customer be given a choice ?

No.

If they are indeed now offering a tuck box and they actually arrive without a game box (which the Iowan last week did NOT) - that's great. Overseas buyers might then be able to afford them. (I order mine to be sent to a mate in the US who repackages and sends them on. Even with two lots of postage it saves about $10 a time!)

bluedogrose

Hi hear you Gregory I've gone round and around with them about their shipping and boxing as well. They seem to be getting the hint based on my last order, but then I bought in bulk.
The tuck boxes are a nice thick card stock, so I'm pleased about that.