Mah Jongg Deck

priscilla

My auntie has this deck, even i never see her use it :). sometime it was me who using it years ago.
I think the deck is wonderful, maybe it was difficult to read at the beginning because there's a lot of cards, but once i get used to it, it's wonderful

Bernice

Let us know when you get them priscilla :)

Bee

emmsma

I've been longing for these cards for awhile now. What would you say is the best place to get them?

SpiritOfTheDogz

Got mine from Amazon

priscilla

Bernice said:
Let us know when you get them priscilla :)

Bee

well maybe it about 3-4 years ago. she bought it at a big bookstore here. But they run out of stock these years

Bernice

I've been selecting three cards at a time - for practice, and to get more familiar with them. If a Guardian shows up I use another card, as the book says.

They're quite revealing!

Bee :)

Bernice

As I'm a rather pushed for space to 'shufle' these cards, although they're small, I'm thinking of getting some small counters (like tiddly-winks) and numbering them - using the colours for the 'suits'. Shake 'em up in a bag and draw one for each position. Then just select the cards.

I think the cardstock might appreciate it too.

SpiritOfTheDogz

You could purchase some proper Mah Jongg tiles and shake them up in a bag and pick however many you need

Bernice

I thought of this! Really good idea Phillip, but when I checked online, they were too expensive. Some affordable ones were abroad and the postage was dearer than the set!

Do you have the tiles?