Mercury, retrogradeness (schedules, automobiles, recreation)

Beebs_94

OMG! Hey everyone!! I dont usually post in the astrology section even though i lurk around it alot cause i find astrology fascinating, but i have to tell you guys the experience i just had with mis-communication and the mercury retrograde thats going on...my s/o and i have been playing msn tag for the last hour cause his has been screwing up completely and its actually killed our plans for the day...he was showing up offline all day even though he was online...

so, i learned a good lesson today about mercury when its in retrograde...

DarkElectric

Oh good grief, and do I mean grief. :(

the court thing is bad enough, but now, a horrible fight with my SO, over some really DUMB stuff, it's all blown out of proportion, and of course, were LD, so it's been typed......bleah.

Grueling. Grueling, grueling...

Minderwiz

Oh dear - hope things work out - I usually find 'I love you' works well in those situations.

Fingers crossed that it blows over.

celticnoodle

FaireMaiden said:
Here's a heads-up for the NEXT Mercury Retrograde:

thanks for the head up, FaireMaiden!

Oh, joy... Mercury Retrograde and Christmas Madness, *lol*. You can expect packages not delivered on time, lost in the mail, re-routed to someone else's house, etc, etc.

You can expect orders placed to fall-thru, notices that what you've ordered is sold-out, 'Directions' for something you have to put together to be in a language not your own, *lol*, blah blah blah.

'Conventional Wisdom' says: do your Christmas shopping early, and ship those packages early. Of course, no one is going to ship a Christmas package Dec 1st, but, if you normally ship on the 15th, perhaps shipping on the 10th would be a better idea, allowing some extra time for any foul-ups. BUT REMEMBER, just as we don't make travel plans that have us walking out the door on a Void Of Course Moon, so, too, should we take heed of that when it comes to shipping our parcels out the door as well.

*whew* I have already begun my Christmas shopping for my side of hte family--the family that has to have everything mailed to them. I was just saying this weekend that I will have it all done completely and wrapped and boxed up and plan to mail it out by or before Thanksgiving this year! now, i hope I still can and WILL do this! maybe it's my guides lighting that fire under my butt!

If you don't have an Astrological Datebook, or Calendar, I strongly urge you to get one. It is a must for making all these plans. I use 'Llewellyn's Daily Planetary Guide' as seen here: http://www.amazon.com/Llewellyns-Daily-Planetary-Guide-Glance/dp/0738706949/ref=cm_cmu_pg__header

A Guide such as this should be a Christmas Present you give yourself EVERY year without fail.

I never even heard of this before, but will check it out and perhaps get one for myself! not that I would understand much of it, i bet, but my sister is fairly good with astrology and she can help me with it. I'll buy her one too! :laugh:

Now then, New Year's Eve falls on Friday, December 31st. A perfect day, as it goes into the weekend. Alas, for those who like to party, or throw parties, on New Year's Eve, this year the Moon goes Void of Course on Friday at Noon (that's Pacific Time, so check your local Guide). However, it enters Sagittarius, (great 'party' Sign, *lol*), only a few hours later, at 5:30 pm.

The good news here is that the evening is fairly clear sailing, *vbs*.

again, i hope so! as we don't 'normally' party anymore on NY's Eve, but planning to this year with the sister and staying in a hotel. oh, lets hope it works out well!

The bad news is rather for those throwing a party. You'll have 5-or-so hours of Void of Course to deal with. If you can, get all your shopping done beforehand, and just putter around the house getting everything ready during the VOC... you'll feel a lot less stressed, as running around on a VOC can be quite hectic.
well, no throwing for either of us. this is a NY Eves party thrown by a small town near the sister. done every year and hub & I did this a few years ago and had a great time! :)

DarkElectric

Well, Mercury retrograde took our relationship down, in flames.:(
It's all over.
Bad day.

obeygravity

Okay, so I have a bit of a question (skimmed through and wasn't sure if I actually saw the answer in this thread already). Since Mercury is in retrograde in Virgo, which is my sun, venus and rising sign, should I be expecting things to be particularly negative? Because after chilling for a while when things started to hit the fan, I'm starting to see an incredibly crazy amount of resolve for the areas in my life that seemed to have been negatively affected by the retrograde. So am I just lucky or is there something more to this then I originally thought? hahaha

celticnoodle

(((DarkElectric)))

I'm sorry. i hope you are feeling better soon about everything.

paradoxx

upgrades delayed, communication disrupted, absence of return communication, and a waning quarter moon in Cancer.

by the weekend of the 4th day of September 2010, the Sun and Mercury will have conjunction in happy-go-lucky Virgo, if you are able to define what makes a Virgo happy-go-lucky then you probably overstepped your bounds. Privacy at this point is a sensitive topic for the little book-readers, time for reading is more than likely a part of their schedule. Mercury retrograde on the other hand is difficult to adjust for, it would be about the publishing addresses though with these detail oriented late summer children.

Mars and Venus are merging in Scorpio, declination not withstanding, privacy with sexual activity, spiritual moments, interaction with government or military, family situations, and other topics that might lead to deep introspective thoughts.

Jupiter and Uranus are conjunct and retrograde in the Pisces Aries cusp and the moon is approaching its new moon phases while opposite the Lilith apogee point which in turn is furthest from the earth. A new moon cycle for the Jupiter and Uranus position leads to little deception, and furthermore there is a grouping of Libra Saturn activity ready to be interacted with, with intelligence (Virgo style of course, Mercury is patient for these retrograde sequences, except for the Retrograde natals, who should already have their actions in place.)

DarkElectric

Thanks celticnoodle,
((((((((celticnoodle))))))))

It hurts a lot, and I wonder if the Merc-ret had to do with this, seeing as it concerns old issues; He kept using something from 2 years ago as his excuse to be obnoxious. He actually became emotionally abusive, and you know, not tolerating abusive persons is an old issue for me, so I immediately told him goodbye when he became disrespectful and mean. His true colours were shown.

FaireMaiden

DarkElectric said:
Thanks celticnoodle,
((((((((celticnoodle))))))))

It hurts a lot, and I wonder if the Merc-ret had to do with this, seeing as it concerns old issues; He kept using something from 2 years ago as his excuse to be obnoxious. He actually became emotionally abusive, and you know, not tolerating abusive persons is an old issue for me, so I immediately told him goodbye when he became disrespectful and mean. His true colours were shown.
I'm so sorry for your loss, DarkElectric, {{{hugs hugs hugs}}}. You've had quite a go with this Mercury Rx, *sigh*.

Alas, I don't think the Mercury Rx can be construed as being responsible for your break-up, other than perhaps activating what was already promised in the Chart. That 'Chart' would be a Chart set-up for the time you and your boyfriend began your 'exclusive' relationship.

Usually, in such a Chart, we would look at the 7th House of Marriage, but in your case, it sounds like yours was an 'unbonded' relationship, so we would look at the 5th House of love affairs instead.

Since the 4th house from any House tells the tale as the 'End of the Matter', you would look at the 8th House to tell how your unbonded relationship will end... 5th House beginning, 6, 7, 8th House ending.

If it was a Marriage, represented by the 7th House, the 'End of the Matter' 10th House would be the House to look at as to how the Marriage will end... 7th House beginning, 8, 9, 10th House ending.

You would set-up this Chart for the day you guys decided you were exclusive to one another. Check what was going on, especially in regards to the 5th House, then check the 8th House to see in what way the relationship would end. You might just find that Mercury activates that 8th House of endings.

Of course, all this leads one down the rabbit-hole that is Astrology, *lol*. You could very well Progress both your Natal Charts to the day you became exclusive to each other to see what and where each of you were at when beginning this journey together.

As well, you could set-up a 'Composite Chart', (a Chart that blends both your Natal Charts into one), for the day you began your journey together. This will also give some insight as to the relationship itself, the 5th House of beginning, to the 8th House of ending.

You could then take the 'Composite Chart' and Progress it to the day you ended your relationship and see what's what there.

All will give little clues and insights regarding your relationship.

Alas, all Retrogrades have inherent in their scheme the adage of going back to 'try, try again'. You may not find that it's 'OVER over', but may want to go back and try again once the Mercury Rx goes direct on Sept 12th and out of 'Storm' on the 17th.

Take good care of yourself, lass... you've been under a lot of pressure of late. If you can manage it, baths are a good way to not only relax, but soak away some of that negative energy and send it down the drain. Epsom Salts baths are notoriously good for this... the salts really soak that negative energy up.

Fragrance helps to... incense might be a good thing to keep burning right now.

Also, if you're into flower remedies, such as Bach, they would also be a good thing to imbibe. They can usually be found at your local health-food store.