Missing Aquamarine

Labhraín

Are there any other forms of divination I could try?

Barleywine

I do have a car and I do drive but the only other car I've been in recently is my mom's car and I know I wouldn't have taken the ring off there. I could check my car, although I doubt it's there but I'll have a look anyway. Maybe I will draw some cards as well.

Does the ring fit snugly? I have a man's diamond ring that's fallen off my finger accidentally twice (once in a hotel lobby, but fortunately the housekeeping staff found it) and many years later at my sister's house, both times during cold, dry weather. It might not have been a question of you talking it off, but of it slipping off, especially if you were digging around in something like a handbag.

Labhraín

Does the ring fit snugly? I have a man's diamond ring that's fallen off my finger accidentally twice (once in a hotel lobby, but fortunately the housekeeping staff found it) and many years later at my sister's house, both times during cold, dry weather. It might not have been a question of you talking it off, but of it slipping off, especially if you were digging around in something like a handbag.

Nope, nothing like that. It fits snugly.

Labhraín

Not found yet....

It's been a while since I posted this thread and unfortunately, I still haven't found my ring. Are there any specific forms of divination that I can use to try again to see if I can find it?

queenxofxwands

It's been a while since I posted this thread and unfortunately, I still haven't found my ring. Are there any specific forms of divination that I can use to try again to see if I can find it?
Hi,do you have a water heater? Its somewhere where water is heated. Might need tweezers.

Labhraín

Hi,do you have a water heater? Its somewhere where water is heated. Might need tweezers.

I just ran downstairs to where the laundry room is and where the oil burner is located and looked all around and underneath the washing machine and dryer and the oil burner, with a flashlight and a long stick, but all I found was a tremendous amount of dust bunnies....

Maybe I will try a tarot reading or something today, to zero in on it. It'd be nice if I had some sort of metaphysical metal detector :) I could use it also to find a small diamond stud earring that I lost long before the ring. I don't believe the earring is with the ring but I'm starting with the ring since I kind of think the earring is gone and the ring, being a larger object is easier to find.

I'll have another look in the laundry room today. Maybe it will turn up. Based upon the other responses, I had thought it might be there all along but I'm running out of places where it could be hiding. I'll try again.

ana luisa

I took a card from the Wisdom of the Oracle and got "Time for a Nap". You could check in places where you or people usually lie down or sleep... It also shows a lot of gold in the card so, we're off to something ... Good luck !

Attachments

• 24-Time-For-A-Nap.jpg
    24-Time-For-A-Nap.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 79

Padma

I thought the first respondent, with "Dan" and Barleywine with "den" and Ana Luisa with Time for a Nap kind of add up to a lounge, den (dan) or bedroom type place - all places one might nap. Have you checked sofa frames etc? Digging under the cushions? Also to look in air vents for the rooms.

red and gold bring to mind heat (fire, flames, heat) and so I could see it having possibly fallen down through a vent that gives heat, or being near one, or being near pipes that have hot water. I did see a coppery colour, suggesting pipes. My third eye keeps showing me a bathroom, and my inner voice keeps saying "in the house, but not where it should be" - so I think you still have it...I will try later with different forms of divination.

ETA don't give up hope, it took me several months to find a sapphire earring that went missing! I only found it when something that broke sent a piece of plastic flying - when looking for that, I found the earring!

Labhraín

I took a card from the Wisdom of the Oracle and got "Time for a Nap". You could check in places where you or people usually lie down or sleep... It also shows a lot of gold in the card so, we're off to something ... Good luck !

Thank you! Gorgeous card too. More clues....I'm back on the trail....

Labhraín

I thought the first respondent, with "Dan" and Barleywine with "den" and Ana Luisa with Time for a Nap kind of add up to a lounge, den (dan) or bedroom type place - all places one might nap. Have you checked sofa frames etc? Digging under the cushions? Also to look in air vents for the rooms.

red and gold bring to mind heat (fire, flames, heat) and so I could see it having possibly fallen down through a vent that gives heat, or being near one, or being near pipes that have hot water. I did see a coppery colour, suggesting pipes. My third eye keeps showing me a bathroom, and my inner voice keeps saying "in the house, but not where it should be" - so I think you still have it...I will try later with different forms of divination.

ETA don't give up hope, it took me several months to find a sapphire earring that went missing! I only found it when something that broke sent a piece of plastic flying - when looking for that, I found the earring!

Thank you also, Padma, I won't give up hope. I'm checking all napping/sleeping places, places like that near copper piping also....I'll try the bathroom too.

I just drew a card from the Harmonious Tarot and got the 8 of pentacles, which depicts 8 large gold coins at the top of the card. Gold - this keeps appearing. Lots of new clues for me to process. I'm going to start working on these now.