Missing Aquamarine

Saskia

Hi Labhrain, sorry to hear the ring is still gone.

Is there any chance a child has taken it and buried it under his/her possessions? I get cards that indicate that a young enthusiastic person has it (Page of Wands) and it's among other valuables, maybe in a jewellery box or in a coin stash, or if this is a kid, among his/her toys (10 Pentacles, 6 Cups). I'm also getting cards to tell that losing this ring is your worst fear (10 and 9 Swords) - either simply losing it is bad but is there a person you definitely would not want to have it and could it be with that person? To me it seems the ring is "where the kids play", wherever that place is.

How can you find it? HANGED MAN, change of perspective. Turn your view upside down, maybe look from the ant's perspective (under furniture etc). Or, simply wait - it will turn up.

Labhraín

Hi Labhrain, sorry to hear the ring is still gone.

Is there any chance a child has taken it and buried it under his/her possessions? I get cards that indicate that a young enthusiastic person has it (Page of Wands) and it's among other valuables, maybe in a jewellery box or in a coin stash, or if this is a kid, among his/her toys (10 Pentacles, 6 Cups). I'm also getting cards to tell that losing this ring is your worst fear (10 and 9 Swords) - either simply losing it is bad but is there a person you definitely would not want to have it and could it be with that person? To me it seems the ring is "where the kids play", wherever that place is.

How can you find it? HANGED MAN, change of perspective. Turn your view upside down, maybe look from the ant's perspective (under furniture etc). Or, simply wait - it will turn up.

No, no chance a child took it. I'll look again through my jewelry boxes and places where I keep those pieces. Nobody would have it and no one would have taken it. I simply lost it and I'm hoping it's still in the house. I looked under all furniture - even in the laundry room, but no luck. I'm going to now do another Tarot reading and see if I can get another clue. It would be weird it both the missing ring and the missing earring are in the same place but since they went missing at different times, I highly doubt it. I would very much like to find both, though.

lark

If you have a bathrobe or some thing you wear when you get up or before bed look in the pockets.

Labhraín

If you have a bathrobe or some thing you wear when you get up or before bed look in the pockets.

Not in any pockets, but good suggestion. Thank you.

lark

Not in any pockets, but good suggestion. Thank you.

To bad..
Well I saw a flash of a fabric like terry cloth related to where the ring was, so thought I would post it.