Tarot & Lenormand Combination exchange

Awkward.turtle91

I'd like to try something new for me

I've seen some videos on YouTube about combining tarot and Lenormand in a reading, I'm looking for Two people who are willing to have the patience and help me test this theory out myself to see if it works for me as a reader. If I get good feed back I would be willing to do more.

I'm looking to go in depth with my readings.

Please no legal or health questions, or repeated questions, or pregnancy questions
Please also offer feed back and an exhnage and put into it what I do with you.
Please also be patient and kind to me and each other.

Sitters

1) Queen of clubs Reading posted & exchange & feed back posted
2) Dartellus - Reading posted

P.s moderators I hope this is in the right thread, feel free to move it if it isn't!
Blessings.

)o(

Xx

QueenofClubs

Can you tell me what's going to happen next between X and myself /

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dartellus

Hiya!

What is my best and worst qualities today?

Thanks!

Awkward.turtle91

Queen of clubs Reading

https://i.imgsafe.org/6b146c369b.jpeg

For me the Lenormand is more what will happen, and tarot is how you will feel about what will happen (I got the idea off) Taort tribe beyond on YouTube she makes sense actually.

I'm playing with her idea before I can develop my own :)

Gentleman - Key - Stork - and letter

Gentleman and Key I feel X is a man and the day will be very successful with this combination, I feel he's quite important to you as you are to him. Are you close friends by any chance? Key and Stork I feel that a change between your relationship and how it's going to develop will be needed, I feel it will be quite a significant change, sort of like a chat about where to go from now etc. Stork and letter I feel this is confirming this! Are there feelings between you two? Or have you stopped talking and need to re connect with one another? I feel there's going to be a lot of change and it'll be either expressed vocally or by a message.

feelings

Seven of cups, two of swords, the hanged man 12, and six of pentacles

Seven of cups I feel this is telling me that you've been dreaming or really focousing about what might happen on this day when you've meet up with X, I feel like it's been playing on your mind a fair bit almost like your nervous and quite giddy. two of swords I feel like what ever it is your guards are up, you need to let them down and let them go a little so you can create a clear outcome and equal harmony between you and your relationship or friendship with X this could be as simple as nerves are getting in the way which you need to control or your not very good in a direct social position e.g talking about feelings, but from or change to happen you need to let go or one of you does. the hanged man 12 I feel there's going to have to be some sacrifices to work on a change you both desire when ever you meet, I feel it's going to be worth while and a long term change between you two. Six of Pentalces Be generous and kind to one another and support each other and you'll get to where you need to eventually no matter what they situation is.

So i feel that there's been a little bit of an un balance between you two, but your going to work it out and change the relationship to get where you guys want to go but only if you or both of you are willing to let your guard down.

Does this resonate?

Im new to Lenormand's by the way bare with me!

My question is, why did S fight for me to come back Saturday?

Xx

Awkward.turtle91

Hiya!

What is my best and worst qualities today?

Thanks!

Hiya

https://i.imgsafe.org/6b6a69a490.jpeg

Dog - lady - bear - Birch wood .

First of all may I ask if your a male or female?

Okay Dog and lady I feel like these are your best qaulitys, I feel like your a loyal person and you'd go out of your way to do anything. I feel your either female or your very feminine or your quite sensitive which isn't a bad thing. Lady and bear I feel like your either a mother or have a very strong bond to your mother, or a boss or grandmother etc. I feel your quite protective of yourself and the people you care about, I feel you can come across as strong which can be a little intimidating towards others and they often get the wrong idea about who you are and your personality. Bear and Brichwood I feel like your worst qualities are because your a little head strong and protect what you believe in this can cause a few arguments with others even if you don't mean too. I feel that your not overly good with money either in the sense that you might not have a lot of it to spare not that you've got your self in debt or anything your just not good at savings.

Queen of swords, 1 The witch/ magician and three of Pentalces

Queen of Swords I feel in the past you've had a lot of pain and one big loss in your life that has made you who you are today (I know that vague because we all have) but I feel your very quick witted as a person and you don't get down easily. I feel you get angry when you aren't trusted with things or taken seriously. Sort of like and "off with their heads angry." The magician I feel like it annoys you so much when you aren't taken seriously because your a good communicator and know exactly how to get your point across in a situation, I feel this is saying you need to work on yourself confidence and or even to trick others into thinking your confident when your not and not give up. three of Pentalces I feel that you work well in a team and may need to develop this skill over the next few months even if it's as simple as putting up with that one person you don't like ;) to get to where you desire.

Does this make sense?

My question what was L G trying to get out of me reaction wise?

Xx

QueenofClubs

https://i.imgsafe.org/6b146c369b.jpeg

For me the Lenormand is more what will happen, and tarot is how you will feel about what will happen (I got the idea off) Taort tribe beyond on YouTube she makes sense actually.

I'm playing with her idea before I can develop my own :)

Gentleman - Key - Stork - and letter

Gentleman and Key I feel X is a man and the day will be very successful with this combination, I feel he's quite important to you as you are to him. Are you close friends by any chance? Key and Stork I feel that a change between your relationship and how it's going to develop will be needed, I feel it will be quite a significant change, sort of like a chat about where to go from now etc. Stork and letter I feel this is confirming this! Are there feelings between you two? Or have you stopped talking and need to re connect with one another? I feel there's going to be a lot of change and it'll be either expressed vocally or by a message.

feelings

Seven of cups, two of swords, the hanged man 12, and six of pentacles

Seven of cups I feel this is telling me that you've been dreaming or really focousing about what might happen on this day when you've meet up with X, I feel like it's been playing on your mind a fair bit almost like your nervous and quite giddy. two of swords I feel like what ever it is your guards are up, you need to let them down and let them go a little so you can create a clear outcome and equal harmony between you and your relationship or friendship with X this could be as simple as nerves are getting in the way which you need to control or your not very good in a direct social position e.g talking about feelings, but from or change to happen you need to let go or one of you does. the hanged man 12 I feel there's going to have to be some sacrifices to work on a change you both desire when ever you meet, I feel it's going to be worth while and a long term change between you two. Six of Pentalces Be generous and kind to one another and support each other and you'll get to where you need to eventually no matter what they situation is.

So i feel that there's been a little bit of an un balance between you two, but your going to work it out and change the relationship to get where you guys want to go but only if you or both of you are willing to let your guard down.

Does this resonate?

Im new to Lenormand's by the way bare with me!

My question is, why did S fight for me to come back Saturday?

Xx

Thanks this makes so much sense your right things have been rough between us X is a female and now she's leaving and it's hard I would like there to be more communication buts its on them now at this point I feel I said what I needed and now we will have to see what happens there will be sacrifices and changes to be made if this is going to work thanks this reading was very good :)

Queen of wands wheel 3 of coinss

Seems they felt things went off on the wrong foot and they didn't want you to feel bad or upset they wanted to show you that they care for you by fighting for you and sticking up for you I feel that they wanted you to know this and be aware of it as well so I get the sense that they hoped showing you this side of them will show you that you are important and that they care about you and that you are meaningful to them. They also feel that this was a positive move towards you and they hope to see some results from it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awkward.turtle91

Glad it could help! Keep in touch and let me know how it goes with her!

:) yes we did get off on the wrong foot a little there were quite a few arguments and I needed some space I hadn't spoken to him in over three weeks! Would you believe! I'm glad he came back because it made me feel a little better about the situation and i hope it goes up from there rather then back down again.

^_^ x

Dartellus

Hiya

https://i.imgsafe.org/6b6a69a490.jpeg

Dog - lady - bear - Birch wood .

First of all may I ask if your a male or female?

Okay Dog and lady I feel like these are your best qaulitys, I feel like your a loyal person and you'd go out of your way to do anything. I feel your either female or your very feminine or your quite sensitive which isn't a bad thing. Lady and bear I feel like your either a mother or have a very strong bond to your mother, or a boss or grandmother etc. I feel your quite protective of yourself and the people you care about, I feel you can come across as strong which can be a little intimidating towards others and they often get the wrong idea about who you are and your personality. Bear and Brichwood I feel like your worst qualities are because your a little head strong and protect what you believe in this can cause a few arguments with others even if you don't mean too. I feel that your not overly good with money either in the sense that you might not have a lot of it to spare not that you've got your self in debt or anything your just not good at savings.

Queen of swords, 1 The witch/ magician and three of Pentalces

Queen of Swords I feel in the past you've had a lot of pain and one big loss in your life that has made you who you are today (I know that vague because we all have) but I feel your very quick witted as a person and you don't get down easily. I feel you get angry when you aren't trusted with things or taken seriously. Sort of like and "off with their heads angry." The magician I feel like it annoys you so much when you aren't taken seriously because your a good communicator and know exactly how to get your point across in a situation, I feel this is saying you need to work on yourself confidence and or even to trick others into thinking your confident when your not and not give up. three of Pentalces I feel that you work well in a team and may need to develop this skill over the next few months even if it's as simple as putting up with that one person you don't like ;) to get to where you desire.

Does this make sense?

My question what was L G trying to get out of me reaction wise?

Xx

Hiya!

Okay, i'll give your reading first and a little bit latter i'll give the feedback about my reading.

I done the same with you, put some lennies in the reading to see how this would go :D

What reaction L G wanted from you:
2 of wands + 7 of wands + the devil + 5 of wands
Quint: Justice

HUmmm...this is a very curious and intense cards. A lot of wands, this can mean that he wanted a lot of passion or even anger from your reaction.
The first card brings a feeling of unsettleness, like if he wanted to you feel a little unsettle about the matter or feelings and rethink everything that you involves this matters (The world at the hand of the guy calls my attention, like if this person wanted to you rethink what you think that you got on your hand about this question). The 7 is a lot about feeling defensive and even conflicted about what you feel regarding this (Like questioning what you feeling regarding this). The devil brings me a feeling of maybe feeling attached to this person? Or attached to what this person said or believes and is trying to convince you. The devil eyes were somewhat very obsessive, this person is trying to bring your attention to something and i don't think this is a good thing.
The 5 of wands is the final and general reaction that he wanted from you, inner turmoil and even an aggressive reaction. But specially a inner turmoil...
The justice tells me to you relax. Ponder about what this person said and be well, don't feel conflicted or overburden about it.

The lennies i asked why this person has done this:
Clover + heart + book
Shadow: Star

This is very interesting and the devil above made me think about something that came with the lennies.
Clover and heart made me think that this person might think that he is lucky to have you on his/her life. Something new or different to this person...this person thinks that she/he has no luck in love or friendships?
Heart and book talks about secrecy, i think this person hides what she/he feels about you. Her/his actions are guided by those feelings, but those are quite hidden.
Clover and book makes me think that this person recently has discovered those feelings inside. The actions might be a little biased and even too passionate because things are hidden.
The shadow is even more interesting, the star tells me two things: This person sees things a little far from happening with you but hopes strongly...

Not necessarily this is about a romantic interest, but definitely this person has feelings in his heart, that can be even a strong friendship.

I hope this makes some kind of sense to you..

i'll give the feedback in some minutes...

Awkward.turtle91

Hiya!

Okay, i'll give your reading first and a little bit latter i'll give the feedback about my reading.

I done the same with you, put some lennies in the reading to see how this would go :D

What reaction L G wanted from you:
2 of wands + 7 of wands + the devil + 5 of wands
Quint: Justice

HUmmm...this is a very curious and intense cards. A lot of wands, this can mean that he wanted a lot of passion or even anger from your reaction.
The first card brings a feeling of unsettleness, like if he wanted to you feel a little unsettle about the matter or feelings and rethink everything that you involves this matters (The world at the hand of the guy calls my attention, like if this person wanted to you rethink what you think that you got on your hand about this question). The 7 is a lot about feeling defensive and even conflicted about what you feel regarding this (Like questioning what you feeling regarding this). The devil brings me a feeling of maybe feeling attached to this person? Or attached to what this person said or believes and is trying to convince you. The devil eyes were somewhat very obsessive, this person is trying to bring your attention to something and i don't think this is a good thing.
The 5 of wands is the final and general reaction that he wanted from you, inner turmoil and even an aggressive reaction. But specially a inner turmoil...
The justice tells me to you relax. Ponder about what this person said and be well, don't feel conflicted or overburden about it.

The lennies i asked why this person has done this:
Clover + heart + book
Shadow: Star

This is very interesting and the devil above made me think about something that came with the lennies.
Clover and heart made me think that this person might think that he is lucky to have you on his/her life. Something new or different to this person...this person thinks that she/he has no luck in love or friendships?
Heart and book talks about secrecy, i think this person hides what she/he feels about you. Her/his actions are guided by those feelings, but those are quite hidden.
Clover and book makes me think that this person recently has discovered those feelings inside. The actions might be a little biased and even too passionate because things are hidden.
The shadow is even more interesting, the star tells me two things: This person sees things a little far from happening with you but hopes strongly...

Not necessarily this is about a romantic interest, but definitely this person has feelings in his heart, that can be even a strong friendship.

I hope this makes some kind of sense to you..

i'll give the feedback in some minutes...

No problem I used the initials of his nickname :) but basically a guy I liked who's interest was being a bit wabbly with him, we flirted a little bit in August and his friend was trying to get me
To go there and I said no because I didn't want to get in the way of those two and I left it and walked away.

I didn't want to get caught up in all that but we are fairly close friends and appreciate each other's company. A fair bit.

So I don't know he's been dating them for not very long now and told me last night after cutting me off when I was speaking to them about a problem that they might be in "love with them."

Ugh!
Xx

obeygravity

Are you open to more exchanges?