Monthly GT waiting list

winter garden

May I please have the second spot for the May 2016 GT reading?

Bonny

WAITING LIST
WAITING MAY BE A WHILE. ONLY WILL READ 2 SITTERS A MONTH
NEXT MONTH WILL BE MARCH 2016

March, April, May, June, July 2016

I am learning houses with cards in it. I need more practice with this layout.

GT will be focusing on the month outlook.
Feedback will be required for the past part of the spread. Feedback is required for once the month is over of the GT it was done on.

When chosen what I'll need from you:
GENDER/SEX
Choose A Topic If you choose spirituality, please let me know what type of spirituality you would like to focus on
Let me know if this GT will be have 2 females or 2 Males or an extra male/female (3 people in total).
(If you are genderqueer...choose any gender.. I just need a person card to stand for you)
Give me up to a weeks & a half to finish this.
You will be provided with a GT image

MUST HAVE at least 50 POSTS

*This is for practice
*Reading are here to give you something to think about but in the end do what you feel is right
*I will PM you when your name has been reached. YOU have a week to respond with the information I need for the GT.
*Feedback is required for now and once the month is over
*The future is sometimes set in stone and sometimes it is not. I am human and I am capable of making mistakes and reading the cards wrong.
*Do not pm me and rush me to finish the reading. This is a time consuming spread.
*If you act Nasty & Disrespectful because an event didn't play out as foreseen or because you didn't hear what you wanted. You will be Black Listed
*THIS WILL ONLY BE SET TO LOOK A MONTH IN THE FUTURE

I reserve the right to not read a person that I do not feel comfortable reading for

Thank you for sitting.

SITTER
1. nimblypimblycat (GT MARCH 2016) PM on Feb 23rd
2. safari (GT March 2016) PM on Feb 23rd
3. classy (GT April 2016) PM on March 24th
4. LittleOne (GT April 2016) PM on March 24th
5. JuniperPress (GT May 2016) PM on April 24th
6. winter garden (GT May 2016) PM on April 24th
7 (GT june 2016) PM on May 24th
8 (GT june 2016) PM on May 24th
9 (GT July 2016) PM on June 24th
10 (GT July 2016) PM on June 24th

Yes!

They're great ! Incredible!!!!
So, just when next open place .
Thank you!!
B:)

CosmicBeing

2 Spots still available if don't mind waiting.

2 July 2016 GT reading spots still opn

Attachments

• katmoon.jpg
    katmoon.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 77

Padma

I would like the June one, if possible, CosmicBeing :) I am moving back to my home country in June, so could give rich feedback. (will be an eventful month!) One man in my life only, long time married, and I am female. Hope you can take me :) ETA I do have a 30 year old son, might be coming to live with us, he usually comes up as Bear or Rider.

CosmicBeing

I would like the June one, if possible, CosmicBeing :) I am moving back to my home country in June, so could give rich feedback. (will be an eventful month!) One man in my life only, long time married, and I am female. Hope you can take me :) ETA I do have a 30 year old son, might be coming to live with us, he usually comes up as Bear or Rider.

Added :) I have 2 male cards so i can make it a 3 person involved pull.. just you'll be the center of the universe :)

WolfSwan

I'd be interested in sitting if you'll have me?