Monthly GT waiting list

Padma

Added :) I have 2 male cards so i can make it a 3 person involved pull.. just you'll be the center of the universe :)

:laugh: I usually am! :joke: Thank you kindly for adding me to your list, CosmicBeing! :love: I look forward to my reading on May 24th. :) Kind of a birthday gift, as my birthday is close to your reading date for me!

CosmicBeing

:laugh: I usually am! :joke: Thank you kindly for adding me to your list, CosmicBeing! :love: I look forward to my reading on May 24th. :) Kind of a birthday gift, as my birthday is close to your reading date for me!

No problem. Thank you for allowing me to practice. I'll remember to say Happy Birthday :)

CosmicBeing

1 Spot available if you don't mind waiting

1 July 2016 GT spot still open.

crystalrose

May I have the last July spot? I'll think of a topic when it gets closer to the date, if that's okay.

CosmicBeing

APRIL 2016 GT LAYOUT

April is approaching soon.... in doing so... figure out what type you would like to be read on...I'll pm on March 24th and you have a week to respond with the information I need from you to do the GT.

3. classy (GT April 2016)
4. LittleOne (GT April 2016) PM on March 24th

-Waiting list is not accepting new sitters-

LittleOne

Reading topic!

Hi CosmicBeing!

I'm starting a new job - love to have the reading about that. What I can expect from my new colleagues, whether I will be successful, that sort of thing! Thank you!

CosmicBeing

5. JuniperPress (GT June 2016) PM on April 24th
6. winter garden (GT June 2016) PM on April 24th
7. Bonny (GT July 2016) PM on May 24th
8. Padma (GT July 2016) PM on May 24th
9. WolfSwan (GT August 2016) PM on June 24th
10. crystalrose (GT August 2016) PM on June 24th

For those still on the waiting list. I might be skipping May 2016 GT layout because I need to focus on some family and home life stuff.

If I do end up doing May 2016 GT JuniperPress and Winter Garden will be next and will receive a pm within the next 2 and half week from now.

If you wish to give up your spot because you do not wish to wait that long. This is fine... just let me know so I can adjust the Waiting list.