My "Daily" Spread

hshaffery

I love this spread, thorhammer! :D It's such an uplifting way to end the day. There is so much positive affirmation in three cards, but without becoming too self-indulgent. The spread seems to have potential for real depth, specifically with the second card: that acknowledgment of what doesn't need to come along with you beyond the end of the day, even if it's not necessarily negative. Ok...done raving now. ;)

Thanks for sharing this with us.

thorhammer

I'm so glad you guys have found this spread to be useful! I find it a lot better than a past present future for a daily, and it gives me something to get my teeth into.

\m/ Kat

Asher

hshaffery said:
I love this spread, thorhammer! :D It's such an uplifting way to end the day. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Me too! It's a great spread. I have also tweaked it to reflect a look back at the entire week. Same questions, but replaced the word "day" with "week". It also works great. I have an example on my blog, as part of my PDR (crediting you of course, with the original spread & linked here).

Thanks again, thorhammer!

cherylleebest

newbie thanks for 3 card reflective spread

Hi!
hshaffery has just suggested this spread as a good daily spread to get used to the cards. This looks spot on and just what I'm looking for. I'm done with readings for today but am itching to have a go tomorrow!
Thanks again!

Cactus

This spread is great. It's perfect for elaborating on your daily concerns.

I was just thinking this morning as I was reading before the kids got up that doing either a daily card or a small spread about daily concerns every few days or so could be better than a bigger spread once in a while.

I, at least, tend to remember it and keep the reading in my mind if I connect with tarot often.

BodhiSeed

This is a great spread Thor! I try to do a daily three card draw in the morning, but on some days I'm up at 5:30am and don't stop till the evening. I HATE to rush my tarot time, so this spread will be perfect on those days when I don't have time to do it in the morning yet can look back on my day in the evening. Thank you!:D

tarotgimp

am I the only one that gets yelled at by my tarot deck? lol...that so wasn't funny but I can't stop laughing cuz it was eerily accurate. good work Thor.

tarot gimp

-blessed be

thorhammer

tarotgimp said:
am I the only one that gets yelled at by my tarot deck? lol...that so wasn't funny but I can't stop laughing cuz it was eerily accurate. good work Thor.

tarot gimp

-blessed be
Nah, mate :) My Hanson-Roberts used to "yell" at me, too . . . there's a thread around here somewhere about it. Got me thinking about the relationship we have with our cards . . . see my post today about whether a deck can "love" you :D

I grounded the deck. Made it do *only* the one- and two-card reading exercises in the Games forum for months . . . and that did the trick. It reads great now :)

I hope you like the spread :)

\m/ Kat

tarotgimp

well I just found it and decided to give it a shot...results were pretty wild first time out the gate...usually takes me a couple tries to get used to a new spread but this one worked great...i'm just not sure i like the five of swords in position 3 lol

hshaffery

tarotgimp said:

tarot gimp

-blessed be
My deck scolds me from time to time, but this spread really gives it a set of lungs! :p