My "Daily" Spread

thorhammer

I'm glad you guys are all liking the spread! I've been using it every day now for about six weeks (with a few lapses :|) and it's really changing a lot about how I deal with the messages I receive, how I read, what connections I make between the cards, and yes, CD, the "voice" of the deck.

\m/ Kat

MsRubyRain

Thorhammer~I have been pulling 3 cards at night for a general reading and I like your daily spread much better. I am going to start using this one instead.

Thanks for sharing!

hunter

Thanks, that spread will work well with the Zerner-Farber, my current IDS. I scribbled it in under the past, present, future spread, that I never use, in one of my ZF books.

BlueDragonfly

Awesome idea thorhammer, I've been looking for a daily spread to add to my PDR and I think it'll fit in wonderfully.

WingspreadPhoenix

Nice spread, I'd like to start using it :] I like how it takes a different approach from most daily readings. Thanks for sharing this!

suedally

Started using this spread a couple of weeks ago. It's a great way to end off the day, and helps me connect with the cards as well. Thanks for sharing this with everyone.

thorhammer

No problem, people :) I'm glad it helps you all - I know it helps me :)

\m/ Kat

MysticalMoose

Great Spread Kat :) I will try it tonight with my Bohemian Gothic as its barely left my hands this week })

MM :love:

DancingGemini

I love this spread and Secret loves it too. It really has allowed me to connect with that deck as I'm still in the process of learning. I use it for my PDR as well.

chickandegg

I thought I'd just mention that I'm gonna start using the spread on my blog. Thanks for the idea, Thorhammer!