My Mystic Dreams Tarot in progress (to be published as The Mystic Dreamer Tarot)

HearthCricket

I have just found this thread and what a lovely deck you have created! With all the cards together you get a nice feel of what a large spread would look like and how well the cards work with each other. This is very exciting and will be on my wishlist! Do you know when Llewellyn will actually publish the deck? I can't wait! Will there also be an book with it and if so, who is the author? Congrats! :)

Azurylipfe

Leo62 said:
Azurylipfe - many congratulations :) This is a gorgeous deck and I'm so glad its going to be published.

You've done brilliantly getting Llewellyn to take it on as they seem to be less and less inclined to take a chance on new artists (believe me, I know cos I've tried!). It's heartening to see that they recognise a good thing when they see it!

I have to agree with Sidhe-Ra, its tough to get a deck published these days, especially as a first-timer, so what you've done is really, really special. :)

Can't wait for it to hit the shops ;)
Thank you:) for was a huge surprise when they emailed me if i was interested to submit the deck . I didn't realise that it was so hard to get it published:) I start to realise that i must have be very lucky with mine :$

Maybe you can contact Duirwaigh to publish your deck? They contacted me a few weeks ago for something else and also asked if i had a publisher for my deck. So maybe they are interested in more decks to publish:)

Leo62

Azurylipfe said:
Maybe you can contact Duirwaigh to publish your deck? They contacted me a few weeks ago for something else and also asked if i had a publisher for my deck. So maybe they are interested in more decks to publish:)
Thanks for the recommendation Az - I hadn't thought of them. :)

willowfox

willowfox said:
Llewellyn's will love them and soon you will be on the road to fame and fortune, its written in the cards.

Told you so but I can't promise the fortune.

Nina*

This deck is the most beautiful creation I have ever seen (well.... besides my son, of course :D ).

Please (!!!!!!!) get it published SOON!

Btw.. I just ordered one of your prints (I want to break free).... it's even more beautiful than the deck.

xxx

Azurylipfe

HearthCricket said:
I have just found this thread and what a lovely deck you have created! With all the cards together you get a nice feel of what a large spread would look like and how well the cards work with each other. This is very exciting and will be on my wishlist! Do you know when Llewellyn will actually publish the deck? I can't wait! Will there also be an book with it and if so, who is the author? Congrats! :)

Thank you:)
I have no idea when they will actually publish the deck:) There will be a little book with it , if i understood that right, but i have no idea if i may tell about it:) I actually told it here when they decided to publish when they asked not to tell anybody about it , so i have no idea if i can tell about it or not :$ And its hard to not tell anybody lol

Azurylipfe

Leo62 said:
Thanks for the recommendation Az - I hadn't thought of them. :)
My pleasure:) I hope you have luck there for your deck :D

Azurylipfe

willowfox said:
Told you so but I can't promise the fortune.
lol you did indeed told so :D, but i doubt there will be fortune with it, at least i don't expect fortune from it, i only hope they are good cards to use, and not end up forgotten in a closet :D

Azurylipfe

Nina* said:
This deck is the most beautiful creation I have ever seen (well.... besides my son, of course :D ).

Please (!!!!!!!) get it published SOON!

Btw.. I just ordered one of your prints (I want to break free).... it's even more beautiful than the deck.

xxx
Thank you :D i sure can believe your son is the most beautifull creation :D i have the same feeling about my own son :D
I will let it know when i know its going to be published :D I'm also very curious :D
Ohhw thank you, I hope the print brings you lots of joy:)

Morgan of Avalon

OH my good goddess...this deck is STUNNING!!!!!!

Soooo glad when I got to the end of the thread to find it will be published!
You are an inspiration! Can't wait can't wait I gotta have a copy of this one!

CONGRATULATIONS WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!