My Mystic Dreams Tarot in progress (to be published as The Mystic Dreamer Tarot)

LadySquee

I cannot wait for this! I have come across it on DA and absolutely fell in love with it.

sapienza

What a beautiful deck :)

Azurylipfe

little update

Lewellyn seem to have started the promotion of my deck. They had it diplayed at a book Expo in Los Angeles and people seem to find it eyecatching .
. I also got a little suprise from them : a poster with 6 cards on:) I made a little movie of it to show how they will look. Th quality of the 'movie' isn't that great, but gives an little feel about it:) I was totally amazed that almost all details are visible..
http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg127/azurylipfe/?action=view&current=100_1931.flv
Now i'm even more curious to see the end result:)

Azurylipfe

LadySquee said:
I cannot wait for this! I have come across it on DA and absolutely fell in love with it.
I'm glad you like them:)

Nina*

Wonderful news! I'm SO waiting for this deck!!!!!!

Whitney

Wow!!

OMG!! This deck is the best one I've ever seen. It's unbelievably beautiful!! I'm SO glad it's coming out. I'll be buying it right away! As soon as I found this post today I knew it was going to be a huge deck. There's probably going to be a line up for it :D

HoneyBea

I've just come across this thread and wanted to say what a very nice deck it is, congratulations!

~HoneyBea~

subliminal

Wow, its a gorgeous deck. Good job!

MoonGypsy

Congratulations!!!

What a lovely deck, Azurylipfe!
i just discovered your deck and this thread, and i am so pleased that i did! On to my "wish list" it goes! Congratulations! May you be blessed with every good thing.
In Joy,
MoonGypsyXXX