Name of this deck

karumenneko

My mother gifted me a deck that my grandfather used to play brica (spanish card game) I realized that this is a tarot deck but only the Minor Arcana.

But the deck was not complete so I took a few parts of another deck and completed it. I feel comfortable using this deck but I want to know what's the name of the decks that conform the deck I made.
url]

gregory

Can you link to a photo? I doubt if anyone can help based on what you have said so far. Though the old one will be more like a tarock deck, if it has no major arcana.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Briscola may help a bit.

rwcarter

Welcome to Aeclectic, karumenneko!

Can you scan a couple of cards, upload them to a file-hosting site and post a link to them? (Only Subscribers may attach files to their posts.) Or better describe the cards? "I realized that this is a tarot deck but only the Minor Arcana" isn't enough to help determine what deck you might be talking about.

Rodney

gregory

Rodney, it sounds like a briscola deck... the pip cards are much like a tdm or the 1JJ.

karumenneko

I though I uploaded one, looks like tapatalk has a bug.

rwcarter

I though I uploaded one, looks like tapatalk has a bug
As you're not a Subscriber, you don't have the ability to attach files to your posts. That's why I suggested putting the images up on a hosting site (Dropbox, Imagur, etc.) and posting the link here.