New LS deck by Lucia Mattioli

Altena

The Lovers has to be one of the most beautiful cards I have seen, but in general I'm a little in two minds over this deck. I can't quite determine whether it speaks to me or not, some cards do while others don't. Guess I'll just have to wait and see how the final product turns out.

Aerin

I just know I want it.

Whether that's for the art, the Tarot or the experiment I have no idea and won't until I hold it in my hands.

Chronata

ooh...here's one I missed the first time the thread came around!

Want this deck just for the Magician alone.

alesia

I love how Lo Scarabeo keeps pushing the envelope. The Liber T has been tagging along with me everywhere, even though I'm waiting til September to start reading with it...

Beautiful deck, even though I probably won't be getting it any time soon. (Too much to learn right now between the Liber T and my classes!)

WingspreadPhoenix

I'm glad I saw this topic. The images are so beautiful and I'd love to use this deck! "Pushing the envelope" or not, I feel it will be a good deck for me to work with... is there any news on a more specific release date?

Cerulean

I WISH it was available SOON...

...Sorry for the excited barks...but there's a few years wait as of 2010...I think from looking thru this thread.

I am so glad others have not forgotton--it was a lovely idea from the first hints this was coming up!

I wonder if it has to be called fairy--would words such as gossamar, illusions, two-in-one (two pictures in one scene) tarot in the title might set it apart?

Cerulean

Cerulean

strings of life

Cerulean said:
...Sorry for the excited barks...but there's a few years wait as of 2010...I think from looking thru this thread.

I am so glad others have not forgotton--it was a lovely idea from the first hints this was coming up!

I wonder if it has to be called fairy--would words such as gossamar, illusions, two-in-one (two pictures in one scene) tarot in the title might set it apart?

Cerulean

Cerulean
I stumbled upon this thread by accident when I was looking up threads about the Secret Tarot (LoS) and discovered this thread in another thread. Funny how things work. This thread and the last post were started before I was a member here. I feel like I was meant to find this...

The art alone leads me on a quest through the scenes in the paintings. To me, this looks like it would deliver powerful and creatively inspired readings as well as thoughtful journal entries.

I'll wait. And if nothing happens, I found some beautiful artwork to enjoy.

Vesper

I love how each card scene is one image that can be split into two halves. It makes me want to get two copies of this deck, and shuffle one in face up and the other face down.

I'm glad it will be awhile before it's done, though. I'm on a "tarot diet" now after figuring out how much I've spent this year on it.

Libra8ca

I really like the Secret Forest tarot (by the same artist) so I know that I will also want a copy of this one. I love the muted colors and details in the individual cards.

MysticalMoose

It does look lovely... I had the Secret Forest & traded it away as I couldn't read with it tho I loved to look at it. I would probably order this one when available "just to see" if I gelled with it, cus I love the muted colours & the art is fab :)