Non RWS decks

Hedera

A lot of Lo Scarabeo decks really do their own thing; the Tarot of the Imagination for instance, or the Tarot of the Origins, the Corto Maltese etc.

Others, like the Klimt and the Circle of Life, have a very unique voice as well, but do still have some overlap with RWS here and there (although for some cards you do have to want to see it).

Cerulean

Did you want a particular system?

I would say the Celestial by B. Clark and K. Steventon...Astrology and legends.

AmethystEyes

Thanks everyone for your advice, nice decks :D
Some of those are on my wish list, like Celestial, love Astrology. But I'm kinda hoping for this one to get something that doesn't have some sort of preset meaning, or even imagery that has an obvious meaning in my mind, thats why I don't want a RWS based deck. I'm actually kinda leaning toward ones that it rather hard to make heads or tails of, so it really feels like its coming from my intuition and not my mind, we fight alot :laugh:
This came up on the side.... http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/sidhe/ love the colors

Aerin

Well, why not Marseilles???

The LS Universal Marseilles with Lee's book would seem to fit the bill... minors are decorated only.

I'm not understanding what you mean by "preset meaning", IMO each card has a very wide range of meanings whichever system you use. Or not, if you choose to go off a small set of keywords. Some of that decision is down to the reader as much as it is the cards... actually I might go as far as to say "most of that decision".

BrightEye

Yes, a Marseille. You haven't lived until you've read with a Marseille deck.