Offering Lenormand Readings :)

Bonny

May I ask anothe please?

How does c feel about our future together? (I don't just mean our work or friend etc future together, I mean, I am serious about him. Is he serious about me and our future together? What do you see in your lenormands?

ThtDancerGuy

May I ask anothe please?

How does c feel about our future together? (I don't just mean our work or friend etc future together, I mean, I am serious about him. Is he serious about me and our future together? What do you see in your lenormands?

Of course. :)

I pulled Stork + Heart + Woman. Oh my, this will make his heart very happy! :) It's a very happy, joyful change (Stork + Heart) for him and he's ready to invite it in with you (Woman)!

Bonny

Of course. :)

I pulled Stork + Heart + Woman. Oh my, this will make his heart very happy! :) It's a very happy, joyful change (Stork + Heart) for him and he's ready to invite it in with you (Woman)!

Oh my God. That's beautiful!!! Yes, it's coming flooding now, all the good.

Thank you!!

Ok, it's time I stepped aside to let others who will no doubt flood your question posts soon...
I just have one more:

What advice do your cards give on why :

1. H (female psychic ) attacked me this year?
2. R (friend of a sibling) also attacked me and is aggressive towards me this year?

Thanks so much in anticipation! Bx

Aries2014

Withdrawn Thankyou anyway

D Sparkles

May I sit, please?

Was what X told me today that M showed/told her about my situation the absolute truth?

Dartellus

Hey Chris!

How Roberta M will feel about my message about her birthday?

Thanks!

Natalita

Hi Chris

Can i sit again please? :)

If it is not too much trouble to ask another question, I would like to know if I should move jobs this month?

Thank you so much again!

Toddah

I'd love a reading. What does my path look like to reconnect with MLB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SA12

Chris! Missed seeing you around! Hope all is well.

May I ask what my path ahead looks like with RH through December?

pageofswords9110

May I sit ?
After expressing his feelings for me RB has went cold on me again. Why is he ignoring me?