Offering Lenormand Readings :)

Nanapr

Hi

May I sit ?

You may send me yours (question) ....

My question ,
Does my husband is getting the job offer from CA ?

ThtDancerGuy

May I sit, please?

Was what X told me today that M showed/told her about my situation the absolute truth?

Hi D,

This I'm sure is a great question but it's a little complicated trying to figure out all those connections. Either we can work together to rephrase it so it's as clear and understandable as we can get it or you may ask another Q completely. :)

ThtDancerGuy

Hey Chris!

How Roberta M will feel about my message about her birthday?

Thanks!

Hi Dartellus,

You have not sent her a birthday message yet, correct? Just want to make sure this reading isn't past its due date now. lol

ThtDancerGuy

Hi Chris

Can i sit again please? :)

If it is not too much trouble to ask another question, I would like to know if I should move jobs this month?

Thank you so much again!

Hi Natalita,

Cross + Tower + Man.

No, stay where you are currently for this month. Cross + Tower shows employment struggles if you decide to switch jobs this month, and the Man at the end looks like a male figure who would potentially play a part in that problem (Cross + Man). Tower as the focus and the card directly relating to work here puts emphasis on that you need to stick with your current employer. Maybe next month. :)

ThtDancerGuy

I'd love a reading. What does my path look like to reconnect with MLB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Toddah,

I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you asking if you will reconnect with MLB? Or are you asking something different? Thanks.

ThtDancerGuy

Chris! Missed seeing you around! Hope all is well.

May I ask what my path ahead looks like with RH through December?

Hi SA12,

Thanks! Missed being around. Glad to be back, and same to you. :)

Fish + Clouds + Clover + Letter + Man.

Focus is the Clover and the Clover predicts a positive turn of events if there were troubles prior, or it's just a generally auspicious outcome. Previously, we have Fish + Clouds and this can be either issues and confusion (Clouds) around money and things financial for you two (Fish), or the Fish could just be saying an abundance of worries and problems all around (Fish + Clouds). You will have to see which applies best to your situation. Clover + Letter + Man shows that there may be a positive piece of news or correspondence (Clover + Letter) from, to, or just regarding RH, whom I'm assuming is a male (Man). Things look nice though with that Clover in the middle and no negative cards following it!

ThtDancerGuy

May I sit ?
After expressing his feelings for me RB has went cold on me again. Why is he ignoring me?

Hi pageofswords9110,

Garden + Letter + Fox.

I see the correspondence between you two obviously in the Letter, especially as the focus, putting the emphasis on the communication as the subject of this reading. Garden + Letter makes me feel he's being flaky (Garden = open-ended, unfocused, "flaky") and Fox at the end shows me it's a devious act on RB's part. He's not being honest or truthful in some way. As a whole, Garden + Letter + Fox I feel is saying that he's been focusing on everyone else around him but you (Garden + Letter) because he's being manipulative and tricky in some way between you two right now (Fox).

ThtDancerGuy

May I sit ?

You may send me yours (question) ....

My question ,
Does my husband is getting the job offer from CA ?

Hi Nanapr,

Sun + Birds + Letter.

YES yes yes! :D I love such straightforward and not to mention positive readings like this one!

Your husband will most likely get the positive news (Sun + Birds) that he got the CA job offer (Sun + Letter).

Dartellus

Hi Dartellus,

You have not sent her a birthday message yet, correct? Just want to make sure this reading isn't past its due date now. lol

Hi Chris!

No, not yet...ill sent it tomorrow. :D

Thanks again!

Toddah

Yes, will I reconnect with her. I suppose the cards themselves will show the path. I believe I will but really trying to understand the path itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk