Ogham: The Celtic Oracle

Jewel

I just ran accross these cards today (here on AT) and I wanted to know if anyone owns them and what they think of them. They are done by the same artist that did the Dragon Tarot, and I must admit that on first view I went WOW ... thanks for any info you can give me.

Jewel

No one? anyone?

Leo62

I really want this deck, but it seems to be kinda hard to find...not sure whether it's oop. The images look stunning...

inanna_tarot

just to add I've seen the odd copy on ebay.co.uk... but they are around £10ish for buy it now. I havent seen a set come up cheap on an auction.

I dont know if its OOP but its definately not all that easy to find.

Leo62

Yes there's one on ebay right now for £10 on buy it now. Going to watch it for a while...;)

El

Rare Celtic Ogham Deck and book

They are rare to find and OOP.

I have the deck and the box and I would be willing to scan the cards in so that someone could see the whole deck.

raeanne

Hi El,
Be careful about scanning the whole deck. Even if the deck is OOP the copywrite laws are still in effect. I'm not sure but I think you can only legally scan a portion of the deck. It's worth checking into and might save you some trouble down the line.

Mi-Shell

Silly question:
Are you talking about the Celtic Tree Oracle Liz and colin Murray?????
Mi-Shell

Jewel

~chuckles~ well of course it would be OOP! I seem to be attracted to OOP decks like a magnet *LOL*.

El have you used the oracle? is it a good oracle deck? I have fallen for many a pretty deck that did not have as much substance as beauty so I would really love to hear your opinion.

And thanks for any additional scans ... do watch out for the copywright laws though.