Oracle deck from Ciro!!!

cardlady22

This one tickled my fancy in so many ways! Will a larger print be available?

LotusSong

cirom said:
Several cards on the go simultaneously, and at different stages of completion. Here's one that I placed on my facebook page sometime ago but forgot to add here,

Playing cards and a black cat in the same image; be-still my beating heart! :laugh: Oh, I adore all the symbols of luck mixed will all the symbols of misfortune. And the slot machine in the middle! This is definitely one of my favorite cards so far.

Silver Crow

I love her! But her nails need to be longer on the hand holding the cards or I will be obsessing about wanting to file those on the other hand to match them. ;)

JSNYC

Looks like the card of the superstitious gambler. And thus I must wonder, does the unknown card hold the royal flush? :)

cirom

Quite.....

As Clint Eastwood's Dirty Harry would say.... Are you feeling Lucky?

MysticalMoose

Well this has made my day :) I was only thinking yesterday that I hadn't seen anything on this thread for a while & I was going to have a peek on your facebook page Ciro... you must have read my mind :D - Lovely card, this is going to be a cracker of a deck, can't wait!

cirom

There doesn't seem to be that much traffic here on aeclectic for oracle threads. So I usually post any new images on facebook a few weeks earlier, as there tends to be more feedback, in fact there is a more recent image just posted there.

cirom

Slowly but surely....

Attachments

• oracle-bb.jpg
    oracle-bb.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 119

MsRubyRain

cirom said:
Slowly but surely....

Wow I love this card!

I am glad you still post here Ciro. I don't have facebook and want to keep up with the creation of this deck.

cardlady22

Another non-facebook person here!

This card is exquisite, Ciro!