Oracle deck from Ciro!!!

divinemsm

Very elegant, like those old posters for circuses. Can't wait to see the rest of the deck. Can I buy it now please, lol!!

souljourney

Really cool!

I can hardly wait for this oracle!!!

What is the book going to be like for this one?

Mellaenn

Ooh! La! La!

I got to see quite a few cards the oracle today when we did our psychic fair charity. Here's what I like - Ciro's amazing talent, having been fine-tuned by the process of creating tarot imagery yet now unfettered by the restriction to create only tarot imagery.

And a puzzle to intrigue us to boot!

I do like the backs, by the way, Ciro. I have other oracles that do that and it's very handy for certain ways of using the cards.

souljourney

Mellaenn,

You all are so lucky down there to get all these cool sneak peeks and to just hang out with Ciro.

So what are the backs like that you speak of?? I might have missed a link somewhere...

irmata

You've really outdone yourself with these cards! The images are mystical and magical and poetic and all those things you want from a deck - whether tarot, oracle or meditation. It's wonderful seeing the progression of your artistic vision and skill in executing it too. The symbols and elements in these cards are spectacular (the book on the head is a stand-out for me!)

Can't wait!

cirom

Marina said:
Ciro, i really love how you use this "circus" theme in your decks...and how you make it work. My favorite cards in the Gilded are the ones that feature those dancers and acrobats that look like they just came out of Cirque du Soleil!

Great art :D

Many cards in this project will have jesters, masked figures and performers of different kinds, and I'll provide a rational for that in the companion book. However I'm posting this work in progress image to clarify that not all the cards will have that theme.

Attachments

• oracle-card-8.jpg
    oracle-card-8.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 188

GadgetGirl

cirom said:
Many cards in this project will have jesters, masked figures and performers of different kinds, and I'll provide a rational for that in the companion book. However I'm posting this work in progress image to clarify that not all the cards will have that theme.

Oh she's GORGEOUS!! You truly are clever. I just love all of your work. :D

Mellaenn

souljourney said:
Mellaenn,

You all are so lucky down there to get all these cool sneak peeks and to just hang out with Ciro.

So what are the backs like that you speak of?? I might have missed a link somewhere...
Well, I think Ciro could explain better than I, but they are not identical. There are color variations on the backs of cards denoting the group, or sub--set of cards that the individual card belongs to. What those sets are, je n'sais pas (I don't know) more will be revealed!

And yes, I am lucky!

Naneki

The more I see the images you are working on, the more I connect with this deck! The last image you posted especially! I am in awe and I can't wait!

=)

Aurora369

The images you have provided so far are stunning. I cannot wait for the oracle to be available for purchase. You always surprise me with your decks...they are extraordinary.