Pictures of our reading space/table

firefrost

That wooden cherry one is beautiful. I had a look around in the UK a year or two ago but they were all far too expensive.

Methinks it may be time to look again!

SunChariot

That's the one I just bought, with the purple sand.

http://www.officeplayground.com/hourglass15min.html

I couldn't help myself even though the shipping was more than the item itself (only because I am in Canada and that means International shipping prices).

But, I think it will be great for 15 minute meditions so I am not late in the morning, and for teaching me patience with Divine Timing as the sand moves so slowly even though is is clearly moving:grin:, ..........and hey purple is supposed to be a healing colour and it's just plan pretty. LOL

Babs

firefrost

Babs, you're making this so hard for me to resist...!

minrice

I recently moved my tarot table out of the dark corner and placed it in front of my office window. It made a big difference with all the light, I think the energy is just better there! Picked up a small bag of mixed polished stones from the trading post when I was in Garden of the Gods, Colorado last week, I've been wanting some for my table for quite some time!

Attachments

• tarottable.jpg
    tarottable.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 170

SunChariot

minrice said:
I recently moved my tarot table out of the dark corner and placed it in front of my office window. It made a big difference with all the light, I think the energy is just better there! Picked up a small bag of mixed polished stones from the trading post when I was in Garden of the Gods, Colorado last week, I've been wanting some for my table for quite some time!

Wow! The lighting really makes a huge difference to the energy and the mood, I can see you're right. And the green tablecloth is perfect against the green grass outside. The atmosphere really is beautiful!

Babs

minrice

Thank you SC! I can't believe I didn't make the move before, the dark corner I was in was almost making it to where I didn't want to read there anymore.

SpaceCadet

I see everybody uses a cloth to read Tarot. Is this very important?

w0ndrfulelectr1c

It isn't important per se. Usually it helps to avoid distracting surfaces or damaging surfaces. It helps set the mood. You can do what I do and use the floor if that's what's comfortable for you. Its all your personal preference.

Tibor

HearthCricket said:
I feel it is definitely all about the atmosphere and what I am doing, which decides my workspace. I love seeing all the photos and hope more share!

Which one is that deck (the last pic)