Pyramid Spread Readings!

ThtDancerGuy

Hi ! This sounds cool. May I sit?

1) romance
2) family
3) frienships

Is that okay?

Hi Jdance,

Romance: Book + Rider + Fox = this looks like the arrival of someone new in your life in January for romance (Rider), however this individual carries with them a lot of secrets (Book) and sneaky dealings (Fox). They can't all be gems, I guess... Be careful here.

Family: Sun + Garden + Heart = I like this line. :) Predicts a happy, successful family gathering or meeting (Sun + Garden) that will strengthen family love and bonds (Heart). A very happy prediction indeed.

Friendships: Woman + Snake + Scythe = EEH! Looks like a nasty, possibly envious woman (Woman + Snake) is going to come for you big time (Snake + Scythe)! Be careful around the women in your life in January, someone may be a big risk to you (Snake + Scythe).

ThtDancerGuy

Ooh!

Relocation
Career
Love

Hi WolfSwan,

Relocation: Rider + Ship + Stork = Ohh, you're movin'! Not only are all of these cards movement cards, but the Stork (the relocation card) is here, and at the end, too. Yes, there is a big move coming up for you most likely in January. It might even be a move to a more distant or far away location from where you are now (Rider + Ship).

Career: Clover + Man + Anchor = looks like a career opportunity (Clover) will come from a man related to your career (Man + Anchor), and this opportunity will bring career aspirations and stability (Anchor).

Love: Crossroads + Garden + Bear = I'm feeling in January you may meet and connect with (Garden) multiple (Crossroads) strong candidates (Bear). You will have options (Crossroads + Garden) to choose from.

ThtDancerGuy

This looks wonderful! Thank you for your kind offer.

Love
Health
Family

Hi winter,

Love: Child + Key + Clouds = a small or new (Child) opportunity or solution (Key) in love will clear up some confusion or uncertainty (Clouds). Even though the Clouds is the last card in the Line, the Key is such a positive, powerful card that those Clouds won't last for too long and the Key will bring the answer or solution.

Health: Bear + Clover + Coffin = I'm not horribly well-versed in reading the cards for health, so please bear with me. However, the Bear I know does connect to both the stomach and nutrition and food in general, as the Clover next to the Bear could be veggies or eating right. With the Coffin at the end, though, there might be some food-related (Bear) problem or illness to come (Coffin) in January.

Family: Whip + Dog + Heart = looks like there might be an argument or some conflict (Whip) with someone close to you – a relative, sibling, etc. (Dog), but then things will turn out all right (Heart).

Sparkles1234

Hey! If you are accepting more sitters.
1. Love
2. Spirituality
3.family
Thankyou :)

RAphrodite

May I?

Happy to return

i. Love
ii. Job
iii. Family

Thanks

pageofswords9110

Hi page,

School: Lilies + Clouds + Stork = if you are in school and not looking for a new school, confusions/doubts (Clouds) around your contentment in/around school (Lilies) will change and improve (Stork). Any troubles around school will be moving away in January.

Love: Tower + Coffin + Birds = if you're looking for love, January holds isolation (Tower + Coffin) and no progress on relationships (Coffin + Birds).

Finances: Stars + Ship + Letter = a positive prediction (Stars), it looks to me like some money might be coming in for you (Ship + Letter) in January, possibly from afar (Stars + Ship).

Thank you for the reading. I'm not looking for a new school and things have been up in the air about it so hopefully there will be some positive change.
I'm isolated from someone currently and plan to stay that way for a while.
Hopefully I will be getting some extra money. I know it's tax season soon.
Will update at the end of Jan.

Jdance

Hi Jdance,

Romance: Book + Rider + Fox = this looks like the arrival of someone new in your life in January for romance (Rider), however this individual carries with them a lot of secrets (Book) and sneaky dealings (Fox). They can't all be gems, I guess... Be careful here.

Family: Sun + Garden + Heart = I like this line. :) Predicts a happy, successful family gathering or meeting (Sun + Garden) that will strengthen family love and bonds (Heart). A very happy prediction indeed.

Friendships: Woman + Snake + Scythe = EEH! Looks like a nasty, possibly envious woman (Woman + Snake) is going to come for you big time (Snake + Scythe)! Be careful around the women in your life in January, someone may be a big risk to you (Snake + Scythe).

Thanks Chris!

Someone new.. you are the second person to suggest someone new in the next couple of months.. a sneaky bugger huh! well I will have to let your know. I will store this so that i can give proper feedback at the time as well

Family! Yay.. that is the most important line. my kids are my life! and we going to be moving in the next 8 months. I am nervous, but i feel they support it and are on board.

Hmmmm i dont' rattle to many chains, I wonder what this is all about!! curious curious. perhaps she is attached to the fox above in line one!.. wouldn't that be something.

Thanks! Fun reading, cant wait to see how it all plays out :)

Maria Tarot

Hi Chris,

I would love one.

Love
Career
Finances

Thank you

winter garden

Hi winter,

Love: Child + Key + Clouds = a small or new (Child) opportunity or solution (Key) in love will clear up some confusion or uncertainty (Clouds). Even though the Clouds is the last card in the Line, the Key is such a positive, powerful card that those Clouds won't last for too long and the Key will bring the answer or solution.

Health: Bear + Clover + Coffin = I'm not horribly well-versed in reading the cards for health, so please bear with me. However, the Bear I know does connect to both the stomach and nutrition and food in general, as the Clover next to the Bear could be veggies or eating right. With the Coffin at the end, though, there might be some food-related (Bear) problem or illness to come (Coffin) in January.

Family: Whip + Dog + Heart = looks like there might be an argument or some conflict (Whip) with someone close to you – a relative, sibling, etc. (Dog), but then things will turn out all right (Heart).

Thank you for this wonderful reading!

Your love prediction sounds like it will be accurate. I am interested in someone, and some details need to be cleared up before this situation either moves ahead or I let go of it completely.

Health is also on point. I suffer with lots of digestive issues and I'm hoping to cut some foods out in January in order to potentially clear some of those up ☺ I also have Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue, and those are likely to cause drama in the hotter weather (I'm in Australia).

Small arguments with family members are probably going to occur also. I'm already upset with my father over a change in Christmas plans, so there may be a few angry words exchanged that we're likely to move on from fairly swiftly.

Spot on reading I would say at this point, but I will update you in a month's time.

WolfSwan

Hi WolfSwan,

Relocation: Rider + Ship + Stork = Ohh, you're movin'! Not only are all of these cards movement cards, but the Stork (the relocation card) is here, and at the end, too. Yes, there is a big move coming up for you most likely in January. It might even be a move to a more distant or far away location from where you are now (Rider + Ship).

-- oh wow!!! Yay for the relocation! I feel like I'll move as well and this sure looks good! I'm booked for the 2nd of Feb to fly out. That's when my visa starts. I intend to spend most of January packing and getting ready for the big move. And I sure am moving far away! I'm going from Australia to Scotland!

Career: Clover + Man + Anchor = looks like a career opportunity (Clover) will come from a man related to your career (Man + Anchor), and this opportunity will bring career aspirations and stability (Anchor).

-- I don't know about any man related to my career. This is a little harder to report on. I'm applying for jobs overseas and don't know anyone overseas who can help. I have tried my contacts here to see if there might be something. I really do want stability in my career. I just don't know what my end career will be!

Love: Crossroads + Garden + Bear = I'm feeling in January you may meet and connect with (Garden) multiple (Crossroads) strong candidates (Bear). You will have options (Crossroads + Garden) to choose from.

-- interesting! I'm moving so I'm not sure whether meeting someone is on the cards in January but why not. I'm open to something. And even just have options and candidates for the last month I'm in Australia will be great!

Thanks for the great reading! Feedback in the quote above!