Pyramid Spread Readings!

Mona18

Pick me!

Love
Career
Finance

Bonny

Hey chris

I think you might have forgotten mine... :)

CosmicBeing

If I may ask for reading:

Finances
Work
Home/apartment

If you need any background information let me know.

think

hey dancer guy, how are you?

this sounds really cool! I'd love to try...

1. uni
2. travel
3. social life

ThtDancerGuy

Perfect!

Relationship
Research
Career

Cheers Chris!!

Hi Bonny,

Relationship: Cross + Heart + Garden = looks like difficulty with a heavy burden (Cross) in your relationship (Heart), possibly of a social nature (Garden). Garden could also be saying you may turn to other people in that situation.

Research: Bouquet + Key + Lilies = Ooh, I really like this line! Key in the center puts the emphasis on a discover or answer, something significant and important to your research. Bouquet + Key feels to me like a beautiful offer or attractive discovery, with Lilies indicating that patience and waiting will follow. The Key opens up and unlocks, and with Bouquet behind it's beautiful and enticing. And the Lilies says it will require your patience to pan out.

Career: Dog + Stars + Sun = For me, when I see the Dog and the Stars together it usually alludes to guidance and direction (Stars = a path, mapping out) from a friend or at the least a trusted individual (Dog = friend, supportive figure). Sun at the end shows success and victory in the end, a bright big outcome.

ThtDancerGuy

Hey! If you are accepting more sitters.
1. Love
2. Spirituality
3.family
Thankyou :)

Hi Sparkles1234,

Love: Dog + Heart + Sun = Wow, what a nice Line! If you are in a relationship, then you are going to be over the moon (or Sun ;) lol) in your relationship. If you are single, then possibly in January you might be meeting someone with whom sparks just fly...

Spirituality: Book + Clover + Woman = Book in a spiritual context connects to the esoteric and secret, as well as literally to cards and decks – the "books" of the Universe. Book and Clover looks like maybe an opportunity or chance (Clover) to study under or be taught by (Book) a woman who has much knowledge on the subject (Book + Woman). However, if you are female, the Woman most likely is you and then the Book and Clover become a positive outcome (Clover) with your spiritual studies (Book).

Family: Garden + Mountain + Stork = some sort of obstacle or hindrance in the way of social connection in the family or even a literal getting together (Garden + Mountain) with a change or shift arising from that (Stork).

ThtDancerGuy

May I?

Happy to return

i. Love
ii. Job
iii. Family

Thanks

Hi RAphrodite,

Love: Heart + Whip + Scythe = eeh, if you're currently in a relationship there may be some conflict, arguments, etc. (Heart + Whip) that may lead to a separation or at least a serious risk in the relationship (Scythe). If you're single, you're most likely going to experience stress (Whip) and a lack of love coming in (Heart and Scythe).

Job: If you're looking for work now, I see a very attractive (Bouquet), most likely well-paid (Bear + Ring) position or offer on the table. It may possibly also be related to something in management (Bear). If you're currently employed, then this Line might be predicting a nice pay increase or raise; Bouquet and Bear are "better and bigger." OR, on a different note, you might be given an offer for something (Bouquet) from a manager or someone above you (Bear + Ring).

Family: Key + Tree + Man = if you have been trying to get closer to a specific male in your family, January literally holds the KEY to that happening. Key and Tree show significant growth and opened, unlocked doors and connection surrounding a gentleman in your family (Man).

ThtDancerGuy

Hi Chris,

I would love one.

Love
Career
Finances

Thank you

Hi Maria,

Love: Mountain + Tree + Coffin = whether you're in a relationship or not, this Line shows deep rooted obstacles (Mountain + Tree) with a difficult change and transformation ahead in love (Coffin).

Career: Fox + Sun + Book = normally I don't like to see that Fox card, but next to the Sun the cunning, manipulative Fox becomes a shrewd, smart, experienced individual in their career; one who garners a lot of fame and popularity/attention for what they do (Sun). I see Sun and Book here as a success or triumph related to something analytical or having to do with knowledge around your career.

Finances: Scythe + Man + Letter = hmm, nothing really more to say about this line then there will be some kind of cuts (Scythe), possibly to your paycheck (Letter) if you are employed, most likely involving a man (Man). If you are married and your husband's finances are really what keeps you afloat, perhaps your husband (Man) will experience cuts or decreases in his finances (Scythe and Letter), of course affecting you.

Bonny

THi Bonny,

R
elationship: Cross + Heart + Garden = looks like difficulty with a heavy burden (Cross) in your relationship (Heart), possibly of a social nature (Garden). Garden could also be saying you may turn to other people in that situation.

Thanks Chris, this is the second time this has come up today... It showed up with the hierophant reversed earlier today... The rship between c and I, once formalised, will likely be judged as wrong. C is father of two small children, he is divorcing his ex, I am not the reason (we met almost a year after he started living seperate from their marriage ) but will struggle with being cast as the 'scarlet woman'. So if this is coming up in my love life, either I'm heavy hearted about being single or heavy hearted about the 'scandal' ... I wouldn't turn to others... It's just not in me. Amazing to see heart card show up as it hasn't for me for a long time.

R
esearch: Bouquet + Key + Lilies = Ooh, I really like this line! Key in the center puts the emphasis on a discover or answer, something significant and important to your research. Bouquet + Key feels to me like a beautiful offer or attractive discovery, with Lilies indicating that patience and waiting will follow. The Key opens up and unlocks, and with Bouquet behind it's beautiful and enticing. And the Lilies says it will require your patience to pan out.

Oh gush! This is really very likely!!!! There is and always has been this HUge golden pattern along my scholarly trek. I don't understand it. But I seem to have great fortune to do with research and thinking . Patience is needed in my writing. My thesis is expected to be close to a hundred thousand words. I'm so thrilled to see the beautiful way this is oanning out and the way that the discovery could lead to something beautiful!!

Career: Dog + Stars + Sun = For me, when I see the Dog and the Stars together it usually alludes to guidance and direction (Stars = a path, mapping out) from a friend or at the least a trusted individual (Dog = friend, supportive figure). Sun at the end shows success and victory in the end, a bright big outcome.

Hey Chris, this is FANTASTIC to read!! Yes, I have a number of people in my career now who are loyal friends and who are mapping out my way of being successful there. OMG! The Sun at the end is the BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Chris !!!

micah

Hi Chris,
I think you may have skipped over mine on page 1 (If you are unable to connect, that's okay :))
ty