Readings for FB w/ A Curious Oracle

barefootlife

hi i would like to sit.

love and health please :)

Your card is Apple Blossom - Renewal. This is the card at the intersection of spirit and growth. It indicates that you may have been in a period of solitude and that it's time to open yourself up to the greater energies of the world. It's a time of regeneration, of faith and hope, a springtime of the soul, if you will. Trees blossom in order to be fruitful, but in doing so they also share great beauty with the world. A new period of vitality lies ahead.

Leila_selda

Hi barefootlife,

Thank you for your reading.

Youre reading is spot on !

Its true ive been in a period of solitude. And now im trying to open myself up for new oppertunities. To allow that springtime of the soul. So i really try to explore more and do more stuff that i like to do.

Like meeting new people,traveling,finding a job that i love. enjoying life more.

A new period of vitality would be great :) specially after the hard times ive been through.

Thank you so much for your time and reading for me :)
Your card is Apple Blossom - Renewal. This is the card at the intersection of spirit and growth. It indicates that you may have been in a period of solitude and that it's time to open yourself up to the greater energies of the world. It's a time of regeneration, of faith and hope, a springtime of the soul, if you will. Trees blossom in order to be fruitful, but in doing so they also share great beauty with the world. A new period of vitality lies ahead.

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for barefootlife

Your card is Memento Mori - Goodbye. It's at the intersection of spirit and lessons. Saying goodbye is one of the hardest things to do, but there's something in your life that it's time to let go of. A door is closing, or you should be closing it, and that's all right. Forgive whatever needs to be forgiven and gather the strength within yourself to move on with peace in your heart toward whatever it may be. Endings create space for new beginnings.

Wow! Yes.. I've been hearing that and I am glad that you confirmed that!:thumbsup:

I have the problem of not closing doors. lol I need to, but sometimes I am afraid and hang on for dear life! I need to forgive and to gather my strength within so that I can let go of what is no longer needed or useful. I love how you worded my reading love! :heart:

Thank you so much!
BeyondtheVeil

Do you want me to pull a card for you? I have Psychic Tarot or Chakra Wisdom that I am liking right now. Please let me know! :) It is storming here so I may lose power, but I will get to it asap if that happens!

Jenn2211

You got a jumper: the Arch - Passages.
Your chosen card: the Torch - Intention.

The Arch is at the intersection of motion and lessons. It indicates that you're in a time of transition, passing beneath it from one place into another. This may not be the easiest of things, but it too shall pass. Don't take hardships to heart, they're part of the journey.

The Torch is at the intersection of mind and relationship. It's about exercising your free will to forge new purpose. This is the perfect place from which to plan and map out your budget, and put that plan into action. The Arch indicates that it may be a bit bumpy settling into whatever financial lifestyle you choose, but ultimately if you plan well, you'll find yourself in a better place than you are right now.

hmm. My family is facing financial transition. I will return to work and be the primary source of income. It has been my partners role for the past 4 months but she begins a new job with less hours. I will definitely remember to budget and plan, we have said this over and over but have not actually done any actions to match our words. The reading speaks to me. I do need to rethink my relationship with money, for sure.

thank you!

empress's dress

Compass Rose - Direction

This is the card at the intersection of intuition and structure. Things are falling into place as you find the direction that you're meant to be going. I assume this is a project of some sort, in which case you should do your best to take the opportunity to put any past mistakes behind you and start fresh. Don't forget them, but only take the lessons with you. You're working out the right path, so keep going on as you are and you'll be successful.

hello bfl!

actually the project was completed long ago. but the cherry on top is missing. recently promises were made and they were not kept. i was trying to get someone to keep the promise in regards to the final flourish, but the deadline was missed again. but i give up that route. the other route is there. i am taking it today. thank you so much for this reading. greatly appreciated! wonderful advice.

eta: and the alternate route was the way. it just lead me to the finished line. official words exchanged. and a contract. i got to my box elder. i thought ambivalence would prevent sm purse-strings from being direct. but it was sm purse-strings and not the supposed cheerleader of mine who came through and was direct and helpful. sometimes you gotta go right to the purse strings. and it is done. faster than i imagined. and i realize sm purse-strings is really kind. we just lost our way for a time. but now he is back too. the new cycle is here and it is in with the old, but all new and improved and with clearer eyes. a bunch of cheerleaders cheering each other is the order of day. you can't create without a chorus of positivity around you. impossible. they have recently reminded me of all they have done for me -- wow they did a lot. and now they keep on giving again. and i owe them a lot. i hope i can keep up. this is a world where you need the "a" game on at all times. but with the chorus of positivity it is possible and it is the only way...i got trapped for years hearing another voice. i think the opening of the door -- a new door into the same office (like the 5 of pentacles card suddenly had a door) -- officially happened. i am taking it. or i will never have another chance. it is all a part of the 2nd big break.

sorry if i am confusing and vague but i can't be more precise. not now at least.

Falcor

Your card is the Mask - Deception. It lies at the intersection of mind and lessons. This card asks you to examine the ways you may be deceiving yourself, as well as the way others may be deceiving you. Do you look at the world through a lens of negativity? Do you always believe the best of others and then find yourself disappointed when they fall short? Do you often see yourself or your situation in a negative light, and is that light deserved?

We all have sadness in us, but sometimes some of that sadness could be lifted with a change in perspective. Take some time to sit with your sadness, to look at it and see its sources. Then take a step back and see how your biases color those sources.
Deception and masks you say?

Well, there is a lot to ponder at this subject. I will sit on this with myself and we'll see the results.

I don't think I expect too much of others, only logical totally understandable things. What I expect from a person based on who is he/she for me, which role he plays in my life. So different people, different expectations. I can't say my expectations are high, not at all but it makes me sad that people fail them while expecting me to fulfill theirs.

On a non-tarot note, if you are truly filled with a deep and inexplicable sadness and are able to do so, please seek help. It's out there, and from personal experience, it honestly can help you pull yourself out of that pit. Depression is one of the biggest masked liars out there, and it colors everything you see and do.
Thank you for the advice but I am much better now. I was not so in the past but today it is ok.

thank you.

zhadee

Ahoy barefootlife, may I sit? If so, my word is "message"

barefootlife

Ahoy barefootlife, may I sit? If so, my word is "message"

You got a jumper! Green Woman - Nature
Pulled card: Phoenix - Rebirth

The Phoenix is at the intersection of body and epiphany. It's a card about surviving a trial by fire and coming out of it free from things that may have held you back in the past. You don't have to be subject to the expectations of others unless you wish to be - this is possibly the most important lesson to learn.

The Green Woman is at the intersection of heart and healing. This card advises connecting and communing with nature. This connection will lead to greater understanding and empathy, helping to heal the heart-wounds that can come from society and civilization.

Appreciate the quiet green places, and let them renew you as you're reborn into yourself.

amaya1

Hi a card for me andAb?

Maria Tarot

Hi :)

what does P want from me?
Thank you