Readings for feedback

Bonny

Bear - house - woman

Do you both live together? If not looks like you could be soon or maybe looking at a bigger house or expansion hope this resonates that's all I really got from these cards

My Q how is T feeling towards me now we just spoke

Letters / ring / child

T is feeling connected and in Union with you in a new way via written or verbal communication. T is feeling charmed and magetises tiwards you - open and energised regards you!!

FB:
Thank you !
Yes, i see this. We aren't living together . We work with /he has kids and I want to have kids with him so yes it's making sense re the bear.

Another ok?

Q. Is c thinking about me more and more these days?

Aries2014

Letters / ring / child

T is feeling connected and in Union with you in a new way via written or verbal communication. T is feeling charmed and magetises tiwards you - open and energised regards you!!

FB:
Thank you !
Yes, i see this. We aren't living together . We work with /he has kids and I want to have kids with him so yes it's making sense re the bear.

Another ok?

Q. Is c thinking about me more and more these days?

Letter child dog

Well it looks like yes but also looking like something you just mentioned I'd see them cards as birth announcement or him waiting and thinking about this happening
Hope this resonates

My Q what does T want to see progress between us

Bonny

Letter child dog

Well it looks like yes but also looking like something you just mentioned I'd see them cards as birth announcement or him waiting and thinking about this happening
Hope this resonates

My Q what does T want to see progress between us

Tree / ring / dog

T wants to see the union between you prigress and grow healthily being both contractual as a relatioonshio and friendship too

Q. How is feeling intending for me now?

Aries2014

Tree / ring / dog

T wants to see the union between you prigress and grow healthily being both contractual as a relatioonshio and friendship too

Q. How is feeling intending for me now?

Ring woman lilies

I think maybe looks like wanting that commitment but I'm struggling why the lollies has come out could that maybe mean old love?

Bonny

No, the lillies is probably about sex (we have amazing chemistry ...and I sm not one to talk about such things openly on a forum like this.)

D Sparkles

Yes I understand what your saying there the child been immature!

Garden birds coffin

I don't think so or maybe there's not going to be any communication for a while with the coffin been at the end

My Q What can I expect to happen next for me and T

Well that's confusing :-/ did you replace "did" with "does" in my question? Communication has now ended between us. I was just wondering if he'd ever felt that way. :-/

Your qu: Heart-Snake-Coffin

Are you female? I think you're going to end up lovesick.

Aries2014

Well that's confusing :-/ did you replace "did" with "does" in my question? Communication has now ended between us. I was just wondering if he'd ever felt that way. :-/

Your qu: Heart-Snake-Coffin

Are you female? I think you're going to end up lovesick.

Ok sorry about that maybe I didn't ask right so what I'll do is ask for you later because the cards you got prob did answer the 'does ' question

And thanks for my reading luckily I'm cutting T off now anyway because he can't really fill this empty gap I'm feeling lol

Aries2014

No, the lillies is probably about sex (we have amazing chemistry ...and I sm not one to talk about such things openly on a forum like this.)

Ooooo ok that's fantastic then I'm glad it resonated becuse it kind of threw me off guard lol

Bonny

Ooooo ok that's fantastic then I'm glad it resonated becuse it kind of threw me off guard lol

Yeah! Funny!

Another ok?

If so, Q. Who is causing c must wirry at the moment?